• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
200m from Dee Why beach. Yes costs more and less space but is great.

Wander down the beach front, grab a coffee and sit back and relax(perve)

OK just back from the gym and today is saw this guy who inbetween his sest of whatever exercise he was doing, eg shoulder press, rows, whatever, he was carrying a 10kg db around with him the whole workout and doing bicep curls between EVER set while talking to his mate.......GENIUS!!!!!!

Everyone has seen this but..

Me: Happily doing squats in the squat rack
Other bloke: 'How sets have you got left'?
Me: '4 mate, do you want to jump in'?
Other bloke: 'Nah I'm doing biceps..'

Everyone has seen this but..

Me: Happily doing squats in the squat rack
Other bloke: 'How sets have you got left'?
Me: '4 mate, do you want to jump in'?
Other bloke: 'Nah I'm doing biceps..'

Do they use the squat rack because they're too lazy to pick up the barbell off the floor?

It was just so good that I had to record it.

I was a bit upset, cause he repped with this weight and ROM for two full sets before it occurred to me that you guys might enjoy it.

One rep only, but it's good, specially when you consider that his deepest rep of the entire workout was less than twice that deep.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5JV1CCX-sI[/ame]

I was a bit upset, cause he repped with this weight and ROM for two full sets before it occurred to me that you guys might enjoy it.

One rep only, but it's good, specially when you consider that his deepest rep of the entire workout was less than twice that deep.

Best 'Mini' Bench Ever - YouTube

mwahahahaha

omg I can't believe you recorded him Rian! :D

Poor bugger. Maybe he was tired? :p

Maybe I'm just paranoid but I would be worried that guy would see that online then next time I'm in the gym cave my skull in with a plate when I wasn't looking.

Anyway pretty sure I work with some guys who do the same thing tell me how they are repping out bench @ 100 even though they are skinny fat and look like they would break a sweat pulling their foreskin back. Forever trying to get them in the gym with me but they always have an excuse.

Maybe I'm just paranoid but I would be worried that guy would see that online then next time I'm in the gym cave my skull in with a plate when I wasn't looking.

Anyway pretty sure I work with some guys who do the same thing tell me how they are repping out bench @ 100 even though they are skinny fat and look like they would break a sweat pulling their foreskin back. Forever trying to get them in the gym with me but they always have an excuse.

It's hilarious, ain't it - the guys who quarter rep massive weights.

I honestly think I could rep something like 110,120kg like that.

As it is, I struggle to rep above 80kg more than just the once.

The guy never even noticed me, and I'm not worried. I considered blurring his face, but that's altogether too much work for me :)

I wouldnt worry too much about the getting your head caved in from that guy, too much range of motion for him.

Ive got the same friends, quarter rep dumbell press large amounts of weight yet dont want to train with me as ill make them do it properly and theyll see how weak they are. Fuck, half my gym does that.

I wouldnt worry too much about the getting your head caved in from that guy, too much range of motion for him.

Ive got the same friends, quarter rep dumbell press large amounts of weight yet dont want to train with me as ill make them do it properly and theyll see how weak they are. Fuck, half my gym does that.

It's true for all of us, ain't it :-D

What I saw at the gym today was a bloke (huge traps) doing shrugs,
yeah and you say, well when I finished my session with my gym buddy following good old SS we looked over and he was still doing shrugs, I knew this bloke and asked him what he was doing and it was trap day, and was on his last set of 21 reps of 21 sets.

21 sets for Traps?

Seems excessive.

Mine grow like mad from 4-5 sets once a week / or from carrying the shopping bags home.

Today there was a guy there who hissed and huffed his way through his whole workout, sounded like a farken steam train for what appeared to be no bloody reason other then look at me I can impoersonate a steam train..........

Or and there was also the guy who put 100 kg on the bar and proceeded to do quarter squats if he was even lucky to get that low......

Saw a young lass incline her treadmill right up high then turn around and proceed to walk backwards for a few kms , thats a first for me .

That's kinda funny... And impressive..

What I saw last night...

c68ee403-a548-8b7d.jpg

No one in my corner.... Excellent