• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You would have bombed on Saturday. Squat depth calls were nasty.

I think I heard a couple of "this isn't weightlifting!" calls being made.

Ok for the 2nd time in 2 weeks, there has been a clown using the smith machine for chins. Our gym has 7 chin up bars and all of them are free yet he decides to use the only smith machine in the whole gym for chin ups, and I use the term 'chin ups' very loosely.

LOL Max is cut because some noob is doing partial chins on his favourite Smith Curls machine.
As a noob, I may or may not have tried to do curls on the Smith Machine.........

I'm just cut he was blocking the mirror that has the best light in the gym :p :D

this kid was making a protein shake after his workout on a bench and he spilt it all over the floor LOL he went and told the gym owner and the gym owner just shook his head and gave him a mop and bucket and some paper towels and made him clean it up.

re that thumbless grip bench: what are the pros? If the cons are that you can drop it on yourself, the pros better be damn good!

And sorry, nothing more to add as I'm still enjoying my home gym with no distractions :p

re that thumbless grip bench: what are the pros? If the cons are that you can drop it on yourself, the pros better be damn good!

And sorry, nothing more to add as I'm still enjoying my home gym with no distractions :p
from what iv heard the idea is to be able to get the bar further over the centre of your forearm so u get maximum power to the bar, just got to be careful you dont cut urself in half :p

Finally saw a guy curl in the rack the other day at my gym. I felt like slapping him one because it was only a 30kg BB curls.

In other news I saw this guy squat today and it looked ugly as. Oh wait that was me and my tight hip fucking up my former nice smooth squat.

Someone on facespace posted a video of themselves benching 20kg DBs x8 with visible assistance then cracking the shits when I pointed it out to them

And yes, there was a "it was all her" comment made by the assister lol