• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I saw something real sad. A bro trainer was doing an all arm workout and it seemed he managed to get his GF into it as well. The poor girl thin as a rake in need of some heavy benching and squatting did set after set after set of curls: over 45 mins worth. Then they started on triceps with cable push downs and I left.
I felt so sad for the poor misguided girl.

I saw something real sad. A bro trainer was doing an all arm workout and it seemed he managed to get his GF into it as well. The poor girl thin as a rake in need of some heavy benching and squatting did set after set after set of curls: over 45 mins worth. Then they started on triceps with cable push downs and I left.
I felt so sad for the poor misguided girl.

At worlds there is a group of about 5 guys that all come in and workout together. I have never seen them do anything except DB Bench press (both flat and incline) and curls. So many different types of curls.

On friday one of them had their GF there and he ended getting her to "work in" with them. Was just curling the whole time lol. He had her doing a weight she couldnt manage by herself and he was helping her raise it up - just like they do with each other. I swear the "spotter" lifts just about as much as the person who is supposed to be curling.

"Good session brah's"

i lost it today ,nearly blew my load but i did dump my load lol

there i was quite happily doing squats , i was on my 2nd set when this chick in her lycra skin hugging tight shorts strolls across and starts doing bent over rows in front of me
i took a glance as she was in my direct view and thought damn nice view , i tried to carry on doing my squats but lost it , it was like staring at the sun you know that you shouldn't but it was right there smack bam dead centre

i do have pics , good thing i have a photgraphic memory , i'll be using those pics later lol

next time she strolls in i'll have my shoe cam ready

Less complaining and more vids of the cute Asian girl you train Ceffo.

get in line dave.. shes got nearly half the powerlifting community trying to hit on her .. but im her coach not her relationship advisor so she handles it whichever way is right..

i do however have 2 new female members. One is canadian and an ex-swimmer and the other a aspiring fashion designer.
ill post vids up tonight in my PTC sydney thread when i get a chance. :)

yesterday, damn smoking chick in the gym, wearing tight shirt/pants, you know. Doing whatever exercise pfft probably not even an exercise, arse sticking out on bench.

I walked past with my iphone on record (lol) and got some of dat dere ass sticking out.

yesterday, damn smoking chick in the gym, wearing tight shirt/pants, you know. Doing whatever exercise pfft probably not even an exercise, arse sticking out on bench.

I walked past with my iphone on record (lol) and got some of dat dere ass sticking out.
lmd, there must be a problem, we cant see the vid. admin? help?

haha gold :)

I have a great little app on my iphone called iSpyBot that blacks the screen out and uses the camera to take pics at any interval you like. Sounds like you need this app :) Uses are endless!!

Just remember to mute the phone or the shutter will sound :rolleyes:

haha gold :)

I have a great little app on my iphone called iSpyBot that blacks the screen out and uses the camera to take pics at any interval you like. Sounds like you need this app :) Uses are endless!!

Just remember to mute the phone or the shutter will sound :rolleyes:

sounds great actually haha. Im guessing it takes videos as well?

I'm all for perving on hotties at the gym but isn't there some sort of law against hidden cameras and shit :p

pfft its not hidded, lmd was just about to film his set and was adjusting camera settings.

i actually was filming my set, true story, then i just walked around with my camera on record still.