• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Moron stacking ridiculous amount of weight on pec dec and after having his mate's help pull either side in for him to hold, he'd move it about 3" while his buddies took photo's of him (naturally dropped the stack getting everyone's attention after each time he did it).

Moron stacking ridiculous amount of weight on pec dec and after having his mate's help pull either side in for him to hold, he'd move it about 3" while his buddies took photo's of him (naturally dropped the stack getting everyone's attention after each time he did it).

[YOUTUBE]bflZhokvYl4[/YOUTUBE]

Today:

3 guys having a 'bicep' day. These are the exercises I saw them do while I was there:

Barbell Bicep curls, Machine bicep curls, cable bicep curls, dumbbell bicep curls.

Does my head in.

Today:

3 guys having a 'bicep' day. These are the exercises I saw them do while I was there:

Barbell Bicep curls, Machine bicep curls, cable bicep curls, dumbbell bicep curls.

Does my head in.

Arnold recomends Heavy BB Curls or cheat curls for mass. Preacher curls for length and thickness. Concentration curls for height. Close Grip curls for outer thickness. Hammer curls for inner thickness. Reverse curls and a mix of the rest as in supersets for seperation and definition.

Maybe they were simply trying to be like the man

I think I may have done a few 'vanity' sessions before I said to hell with my physio and started squatting. I'll see if I can find my old training book lol

Today:

Does my head in.

They probably have a group date that night and need the pump.

If there's hammer curl in there somewhere, they're having dates with themselves. :D

i was watching a pt teach a person how to squat, The consumer's goal:jump higher as he plays basketball. He squats down to parallel to which the PT told him to get up faster and jump using his toes...

Last edited:
He he he we have a big bloke at the gym (tall big not muscle big) and he always after a set makes grumble mumbling noises and sounds like popeye! "ahhhseeegeemashedmadadadaaaaa" he he he

Have seen a few things lately, not good things sadly...

1. Seen a pretty strong bloke training using cables, he was using the whole stack for most things but each time he finished the set for some reason he had to let the cable go at full extension causing the whole stack of weight to crash down hard and almost deafen everyone training in the gym.... Did the same thing rowing the 50kg dumbells by throwing them at the floor from the top... what a tool.

2. Walked in to take a piss this morning before my workout and found some f%$k wit had vomited all over the place in one of the gym shower rooms in the basin and all on the floor and just decided to leave it there.... How lovely of them.

3. Went to start doing squats and had to spend about 10 minutes gathering up the weight plates from all over the gym, on the floor, on other machines etc. there was 1x 20kg plate on the actual power rack... shows just how many people squat at my gym.

End rant/

Bit of an awkward moment at the gym today.
I was doing my DB bent over rows and when i looked in front of me in the mirror i realized that their was a guy standing behind me doing cable pull downs and grunting, It looked as if i was receiving anal at the gym. You could imagine how awkward that was when we both made eye contact.
:(

Bit of an awkward moment at the gym today.
I was doing my DB bent over rows and when i looked in front of me in the mirror i realized that their was a guy standing behind me doing cable pull downs and grunting, It looked as if i was receiving anal at the gym. You could imagine how awkward that was when we both made eye contact.
:(

hahahaha that made me laugh

3. Went to start doing squats and had to spend about 10 minutes gathering up the weight plates from all over the gym, on the floor, on other machines etc. there was 1x 20kg plate on the actual power rack... shows just how many people squat at my gym.

End rant/

That really shits me as well.