• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yesh im a perve... But some women are just as bad.. i caught several staring a few times when i was doing weighted chins ..hehehe

love watching a set of nice shoulders do chins...mmmm
add a few beads of glistening sweat and it's even better to watch

There we have it gents.. cats out of the bag!!! we have confirmation from a female ... :D

Good to see female posts around here eje.. :)

Women are like secret agents. when it comes to perving.

Haha, that is why i check out their backs, less chance of getting caught, mirrors do add another level of risk tho...
I'm far more interested in checking myself out actually, lol
I check out my legs and arse, sometimes my shoulders in the mirror between sets...trainer just rolls his eyes, tells me he'll leave me to it and wanders off to find the weights for the next set....sometimes he asks me if i need some time alone...:p
I dont give a shit, i'm fascinated by the changes.

Last edited:
I normally just look at others and laugh at their supersets of 7 different bicep curls and the confused look on their face as to why they're no bigger than they were at 14
Or the even more confused look when some weeny kid walks up to a bar some massive dude was struggling with, adds 20s and punches out 5 easy reps (btw that last one isn't me - yet lol)

IMHO reckon women checkout guys much more often than men check them out in a gym.

Today's classic move;
Cuz benches 250kg and this scrawnier guy(prolly @85kg) tries to bench same weight....disasterous lol hurt himself quite badly

Lol could he even unrack it?

Had his mate who was scrawnier help him unrack but then you can imagine all the weight and his muscles giving out crashing on him and his friend couldnt really lift it. Gym staff came running in and he ended up going to hospital.

Had his mate who was scrawnier help him unrack but then you can imagine all the weight and his muscles giving out crashing on him and his friend couldnt really lift it. Gym staff came running in and he ended up going to hospital.

I know I should laugh but hahahahahahahahahhahaa

i simply cannot believe someone would try this.

oh believe me it happened lol

actually felt like whipping out my phone and recording it but then thought people might think im a douche lol

Dont get me wrong the dude was fit and muscular but not to the extent of pushing that much weight.

Some people like to show off or stand others up or have a complex....