• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Went to a local gym with Paullie on Saturday. Saw a guy with these weird rubber toe shoe thingys and he was standing on a ball on the cable machine with a cable in each hand pressing them forward.

It was the most awkward movement I have ever seen. Everyone was standing there watching him.

hahahahha

guy next to me was warming up the squatting with 60kg half squats, loaded up 100 for one quarter squat warm up, then sets of 120kg quarter squats, if that, for 3-4. he then proceeded to doing sets of deadlifts with 110kg for 3-4, literally dropping the weight each rep.

i split my pants while doing squats.. was in my cargo pants because the change rooms were closed ..
- went down half way heard a tear through the music on the head phones.. - - decided it was something else making that noise
- Bottomed out and the rest of the pants ripped.
- Got up and saw half the gym looking at me
- I continued to do squats despite this. It actually gave me some aircon :D

i split my pants while doing squats.. was in my cargo pants because the change rooms were closed ..
- went down half way heard a tear through the music on the head phones.. - - decided it was something else making that noise
- Bottomed out and the rest of the pants ripped.
- Got up and saw half the gym looking at me
- I continued to do squats despite this. It actually gave me some aircon :D

hahahaha I split the inner linings of my shorts as well. hahahahahahhaa i couldnt stop laughing. haha

Cardio bunny in a green vest, tan leggings was doing lat pull downs behind me as I was stretching with her firm butt jutting over the seat. my god. :eek: loving it.

Cardio bunny in a green vest, tan leggings was doing lat pull downs behind me as I was stretching with her firm butt jutting over the seat. my god. :eek: loving it.

Being new here we will let u off the banning..

BUT Please Please for the love of god.. picsORBAN!! :D

Doherty's hey :p

Flinder's Street?

I saw a sign in a gym saying:
"Next person to leave plates on the olympic bar gets perma-banned"

Dad, you've been warned :p

Lol if that was enforced at my gym i would be banned a long time. Im a serial offender.

/hides in bomb shelter

A couple of people at my gym use an electronic metronome thing(that pianists etc use to keep time, like this) to time their reps while doing machine weights.

Throughout the whole gym all you can hear is beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, even over the music. Is possibly the most useless and annoying thing I have ever seen in a gym. Either count in your head, or if you must have outside assistance, use some earphones or something, ffs.

What I saw at the gym today well on monday or (bro curl and talk day),
all the fuckers who feel guilty about being lazy over the weekend who go to the gym on monday nights who curl then pec dec and then talk shit to their 8 mates all wearing under armour and shit, whilst someone else does there "superset" or what have you.

should be in off topic venting but, meh,

also this is the best,
a girl with quads the size of my torso, in bike riding apparel ( you know the spandex tights with the gaping front) the cleet shoes the drink bottle belt and like four different watches and heart monitors AND the finale HER OWN FUCKING PEDALS to which she attached to the spin bike and then she ride a spin bike for fuck knows how long but, then at the end she got off disconnected her pedals and walked out to her own bike and reattached the pedals and rode off.

that is all.......

If that's a true story it's the best I've ever heard lol
I've heard of a few people running to a gym then jumping on the treadmill to warm up (WTF) but yours takes the cake

Let's all gather around next week and laugh at the pics of this girl. We can be like those bimbos from the Mean Girls movie.