• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
hmmm good call. I didn't see the black belt...was too busy laughing at the surroundings lol

That is commitment & determination right thar!

Last edited:
There are always these three guys at my gym, all wearing gloves and talking about how they should just "smash him man, that's farked bro" and would be lucky to weigh 60kg. Very vocal when working out, grunting and what not until me and my bro in law start making stupid noise when just standing there in between sets. That seems to shut them up a little.

This was seen by my workmates at the Camp Gym...
Some of you may know my story about the "Physio" who scolded me for squatting to parallel...
Well my work mates spotted her in the gym doing her 1/4 squats with the bar and two 5's on each side...and had 2 spotters!!! One of them was the camp PT and the other was another physio. Then, the PT goes over to the Smith machine and loads up 120kg. He then stands side-on to the bar and puts it on one shoulder and proceeds to 1/4 squat.....true story.
My mates who heard the original incident were so excited to come and tell me, I reckon if I was there I would have gone off, and probably banned from the gym hahaha

just some hot girl curling behind me curling (in the squat rack, idgaf).. hnnnng

benefits of commercial gym - hot girls everywhere

pt at my gym forced me to do 20 reps saturday at 100kg squat.. im paying for it now lol.

he also told me some chick (just the average tiny chick) did 1/4 squats with 140kg.... how the hell does a girl hold 140kg on her back.

Last edited:
saw blaine sumner squat 400kg raw to set the IPF world record

I spotted Blaine Sumner squatting 400kg raw yesterday... and thankfully didn't have to play catch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNm3dR8rgCU]Blaine Sumners 400kg / 881lbs Raw IPF Squat World Record - YouTube[/ame]

I saw me showing my dad 53kg Bent Rows.
He says, "Let me have a go."
Pulls 3 reps no problem. Says, "if I warmed up i'd get more."
Not bad for a 71 year old who doesn't go to gym.

just some hot girl curling behind me curling (in the squat rack, idgaf).. hnnnng

benefits of commercial gym - hot girls everywhere

pt at my gym forced me to do 20 reps saturday at 100kg squat.. im paying for it now lol.

he also told me some chick (just the average tiny chick) did 1/4 squats with 140kg.... how the hell does a girl hold 140kg on her back.

Girl using the squat rack to curl = instant turn off.
Girl with 140kg on her back = instant turn on. If he saw it he should have not been a lazy **** and corrected her form, though.

Girl using the squat rack to curl = instant turn off.
Girl with 140kg on her back = instant turn on. If he saw it he should have not been a lazy **** and corrected her form, though.

no i was curling in squat rack lol

mmm...say you are the ONLY person in the gym, is a quick curl in the squat rack so bad?? lol