• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
At GYM the other day....

Old asian man rocks in the door takes his shirt off and reckons he can do 100 push ups...

Reckons he was 65 years old which seemed to be about right...

So he starts smacking out 100 push ups right there in the middle of the floor...

Puts his shirt back on goes outside jumps in his truck and drives off... LOlz...

Last edited:
At GYM the other day....

Old asian man rocks in the door takes his shirt off and reckons he can do 100 push ups...

Reckons he was 65 years old which seemed to be about right...

So he starts smacking out 100 push ups right there in the middle of the floor...

Puts his shirt back on goes outside jumps in his truck and drives off... LOlz...

YES!o

I dont care about what goes on at Fernwood mate.

tumblr_m267ufRsbT1qiv93ao1_400.jpg

ah the gym is quiet again , all the school brats have gone back to school woot woot

today was legs day , squats , deadlifts etc , there i am busting out some squats , it was a rather warm day today so most of us in the gym were sweating , when in walks a guy wearing a beanie , he proceeds to do his broceps adjusting his beanie in between sets

Not today, but i forgot to post this last week.

A guy was using a bench which i thought was for bench press, anyways finished my set of squats and turned around to see this guy rolling the barbell down over his stomach which had all of about 20kg on the bar, looking like he was stuck under it and struggling for his life.

Anyways, i went over and he said he was fine so i left him and walked off, hahha, so i continued to watch him and he was rolling the bar up and down his abs for some sort of ab workout hahahaha

I couldn't squat after that it was just too funny....

Not today, but i forgot to post this last week.

A guy was using a bench which i thought was for bench press, anyways finished my set of squats and turned around to see this guy rolling the barbell down over his stomach which had all of about 20kg on the bar, looking like he was stuck under it and struggling for his life.

Anyways, i went over and he said he was fine so i left him and walked off, hahha, so i continued to watch him and he was rolling the bar up and down his abs for some sort of ab workout hahahaha

I couldn't squat after that it was just too funny....
Maybe he was making bread?

ah the gym is quiet again , all the school brats have gone back to school woot woot

today was legs day , squats , deadlifts etc , there i am busting out some squats , it was a rather warm day today so most of us in the gym were sweating , when in walks a guy wearing a beanie , he proceeds to do his broceps adjusting his beanie in between sets

I have heard the beanie is all important for bigger biceps!! :p

This made me laugh....

The same three douche bags, hogging machines and talking while they should be lifting. Flexing little muscles, talking about how tough they are and then benching 40kgs. I'm by no means strong but talking so much shit and benching what I BB curl is gay in the bum.

The same three douche bags, hogging machines and talking while they should be lifting. Flexing little muscles, talking about how tough they are and then benching 40kgs. I'm by no means strong but talking so much shit and benching what I BB curl is gay in the bum.

lmao

'gay in the bum'? :eek:

Is there any other place you can hone your gayness? :D

there are so many ofthese guys about these days...
"shoulda just smashed him bro"
"yeah you woulda beat him for sure bro"

fuck.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2