• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
If 'she' is lifting 190kg l would doubt that... Still good you found someone who doesn't train like a retard though.

oh sorry i meant i was staring at a 10/10 doing bent over rows in power rack (okay probably more 9/10) and i saw him doing deadlifts

shes a 130kg Russian "woman" who has been using "creatine" since she was 15 and she has a beard and a deeper voice than buddy....

Here she is, 190 was just a training weight LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6C1zKLPjN4]Aneta Florczyk - deadlift 250 kg - YouTube[/ame]

wtf....
dat der cell-tech :eek:

She has this in her kitchen...

celltechdispenser.jpg

Saw a pretty built young guy doing 80kg deads with a really rounded back. I wasn't going to say anything, but once he was about to start his third set lifting like that I told him his back was rounding heaps. He's like"oh yeah I know". Umm, okay... Maybe fix it?

Also there was a couple lifting together, and inbetween sets they would have a cuddle *vomit*. Seriously... Why would you?

Saw a pretty built young guy doing 80kg deads with a really rounded back. I wasn't going to say anything, but once he was about to start his third set lifting like that I told him his back was rounding heaps. He's like"oh yeah I know". Umm, okay... Maybe fix it?

Also there was a couple lifting together, and inbetween sets they would have a cuddle *vomit*. Seriously... Why would you?

Time and a place for everything.

oh the couples working out is the worse. One couple In between their sets they were making out. Made it really uncomfortable for me in the rack right next to them

oh the couples working out is the worse. One couple In between their sets they were making out. Made it really uncomfortable for me in the rack right next to them

Something about the mental image of all this really cracks me up. Would've loved to be there, just casually watching the three of you.

Buddy boy....just squirming all uncomfortably next to these lovers...lol....I told you bro, you're like a panda bear.

If they were really making out I would of told them to go get a room and get outa the gym...that sort shit gives me the shits!

saw a dude pin himself to the bench this mornin...no one helped. i had to run over from 10m away and get it off him. idiot had it collared too.

still cant beleive no one esle helped him!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

saw a dude pin himself to the bench this mornin...no one helped. i had to run over from 10m away and get it off him. idiot had it collared too.

I did a similar thing when this kid was obviously struggling with his 70kg bench, the bar was wildly swinging, and the weights were about to fall off they were getting swung around that much. I helped get it off him as he was being pinned down on his 2nd rep and he just looked at me with an annoyed look on his face, saying 'i had this!'. ungrateful little shit :cool:

still cant beleive no one esle helped him!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Ppl panic and pretend to ignore it....

Lol it happened to me the first time I went back to the gym last year. Failed bench and had it resting on my chest. There wasnt many people in the gym so I dunno if anyone noticed. So I start to roll the barbell down to my waist so I can sit up. I dint have collars on so as I go to sit up the weights fall off each side as I hadnt balanced it well. Bout that time that ppl started to notcie lol.

Nearly clocked an asian guy in the head whilst he was doing an exercise on a flat bench next to me. Most embarrasing experience ever.

Lol it happened to me the first time I went back to the gym last year. Failed bench and had it resting on my chest. There wasnt many people in the gym so I dunno if anyone noticed. So I start to roll the barbell down to my waist so I can sit up. I dint have collars on so as I go to sit up the weights fall off each side as I hadnt balanced it well. Bout that time that ppl started to notcie lol.

Nearly clocked an asian guy in the head whilst he was doing an exercise on a flat bench next to me. Most embarrasing experience ever.

Did you leave the gym soon after? lol