• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Friday, fell asleep on couch after tea, sister didn't wake me up... So i saw some lazy **** do a few chin ups and light deads (stretch legs)..

Hopefully early tea, nap, then work out lol.

But, thought I'd post this here;

[YOUTUBE]watch?v=o79SpLuxUJ0&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/YOUTUBE]

Hopefully that works..

Edit:guess not..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o79SpLuxUJ0&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/ame]

Last edited:
Today I saw

A woman doing sets of 3 "crunches" on the incline bench.

Two guys mirin my deadlifts - they weren't even that heavy.

A PT doing 30 kg deadlifts whilst turning his head so he could look at himself sideways in the mirror.

"unless you kick over buses for a living, no one cares if you squat 2000 pounds"
imagesu.jpg
FUCK+_9ffacdfee62ea1624656ead3634e205f.jpg

Last edited:
I saw my lil mexican mate again at the gym today smashin out from incline crunches on the decline machine....I sorta feel sorry for him but he seems happy with what hes doing lol

At basketball training you learn how to shoot, at football training you learn how to kick. Practice what you're going to on game day.

A non-sportsman's game day? I'm going to live. I don't do any isolation movements in real life so why would i do them at training? When you chase down a burglar for 1km then tackle him to the ground and kick his teeth in, he doesn't care about the definition in your delts.

good point wingman.

A few months back a scooter had boxed my bike in. (the place i park my bike in the city is like a huge motorbike parking spot)

So i waited a good 30min for the guy to come back.

I said fuck it and deadlifted the scooter up and walked it to the middle of the pedestrian walkway and plonked it down.
If he copped a fine. So be it.

Should have seen the looks i got from people walking by. Theres a guy walking with a scooter in both hands. It must have weighed a good 80kg.

wish i could do that with things, just to make it more exciting id have to scream out a ronnie coleman quote though,

today after bench work old mate on the treadmill wouldnt stop stareing back at me on the stairmaster, quite disturbing really.

wish i could do that with things, just to make it more exciting id have to scream out a ronnie coleman quote though,

today after bench work old mate on the treadmill wouldnt stop stareing back at me on the stairmaster, quite disturbing really.

was he wearing pink leotards? It might have given it away lol

ahh the old "deadlift" obstacle out of the way trick trent lol.
moved a couple of scooters in the past or so haha. some lifted, some just dragged. who the fuck gets so close to a car...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

more lol...just out walkin at lunch helped an old bloke hitch his boat trailer onto car. he'd just snapped his jockey wheel and was looking well confused lol...one deadlift later...trailer hitched! :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

found a buddy at the gym to do deadlifts with next Tuesday. just saw deadlifting 190kg ...

Last edited: