• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
or hamburgler... i have incriminating evidence of him being a dirty DL pervert...

I would not be surprised in the slightest. At least when I am looking at a guys ass in the gym I make sure they know about it.

I am training them I swear.

Don't do deads in front of DKD he has a problem with staring at young guys butts.

I was just doing a search on "young guy's SLDL vid" and came across ^ this post.

Outrageous statement Dave!

I had a mate that used to come round occasionally an train with me, one day he was benching when all of a sudden I heard weights dropping all over the place.. I turned around and hes laying on the bench holding just the bar with a stuned look on his face.. all the weights had fallen off and were laying all round him. I said what the hell happened! and in reply he said "I had an itchy nose" ....he had an itchy noes while he was benching and tried to scratch it mid way through a rep.. I was speechless... :eek:

lol thats funny

This kid that comes into the gym was doing bench presses with 60 kilos , i was on the treddmill and i heard a big bang and looked over and one 20 kilo fell off and other 20 stayed on, but it flipped him off the bench then he grabs his shoulder and acts like hes in pain. another guy there asked what happened and he said ive fucked my shoulder then he walks out of the gym holding his shoulder, 2 days later he was back in the gym benching 50 kilos instead of 60 and didnt look to be in any pain. I reckon he did nothing to the shoulder , it was just a cover up for his stupidity

hahaha same thing happened the other day at my gym but with bloke in his 20's and attempting to bench 140kg. First set, first HALF rep, with a spot and still manages to have weights crashing everywhere. Gets up holding shoulder saying he has had a sore shoulder.

i dont see how weights could fall off the bar when benching unless you a complete uncoordinated idiot. lol

and why would you use collars?? (unless you have a spot, then they are ok)

Yeah unless you are completely uncoordinated or benching far beyond what you should collars aren't really necessary.

I don't really care what people do as long as they stay out of the squat racks I can live with what ever they do.