• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
straight arm cable pulldowns while standing on a bosu ball

and a good one, a guy using the back extension machine as a modified GHR.

I always find it funny when people use the back extension device for sit ups. It's like doing them on the ground, but 5x easier.

A guy hogging a machine and what makes it worse, between sets he would go to the other side of the gym to have a chat, even takes his phone to show his mate a video or some crap. So freaken annoying.

A guy hogging a machine and what makes it worse, between sets he would go to the other side of the gym to have a chat, even takes his phone to show his mate a video or some crap. So freaken annoying.

See thats bullshit I simply wouldnt take.
As soon as walks away to talk shit, id be adjusting the thing for my own use. Would give no farks.

Tim.

See thats bullshit I simply wouldnt take.
As soon as walks away to talk shit, id be adjusting the thing for my own use. Would give no farks.

Tim.
Have done that before. An abandoned piece of equipment with a towel on it. Noone using it. I took off the towel, chucked it aside and set up. Began my first set, and a guy shows up.

I'm prepared for an angry complaint, but he said not a word.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Have done that before. An abandoned piece of equipment with a towel on it. Noone using it. I took off the towel, chucked it aside and set up. Began my first set, and a guy shows up.

I'm prepared for an angry complaint, but he said not a word.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

They usually dont. And if they do, I just Tell them, im working in. And continue to give no fucks.

To be honest for me, this only occasionally happens at a random commy gym when I want the only squat rack in the place and some kunce is using it for something other than squats, or worse, 1/4 squats with 60kg.

Tim.

They usually dont. And if they do, I just Tell them, im working in. And continue to give no fucks.

To be honest for me, this only occasionally happens at a random commy gym when I want the only squat rack in the place and some kunce is using it for something other than squats, or worse, 1/4 squats with 60kg.

Tim.

I did that once... it was on a cable crossover machine. Went in to use it and started some reps when an instructor came up and said she was still using it...

She was beautiful and we ended up going out heaps, but i didnt get in her pants :(

So yeah... i recommend doing that.

A guy hogging a machine and what makes it worse, between sets he would go to the other side of the gym to have a chat then takes his phone to show his mate a video or some crap. So freaken annoying.

That annoys the hell out of me. This one guy had his towel on the sit up bench, his water bottle on a flat bench and his keys and phone on the seat of the lat pulldown and going between all three at his leasure...WTF.
I just cancelled my membership last week.I'm over gyms.

The other day there was a kid sitting on the bench not lifting or anything. I said "have you cleaned your room or do I need to take the bin in there?" And off she went. Showed her, damn 5 yr olds hogging the equipment...

The other day there was a kid sitting on the bench not lifting or anything. I said "have you cleaned your room or do I need to take the bin in there?" And off she went. Showed her, damn 5 yr olds hogging the equipment...

Haha!!

My damn 4 legged furry friend likes to hog the bench.
Also likes to just stand there and chill in the squat rack!

Just no consideration from these beings.

Tim.

The gym I frequent have installed an iron edge matrix monkey bar set-up, it's looking more like a playground than a gym.
Yet another reason for warriors to do an even more half-arsed workout than they do already, I've never seen someone do a productive full-on progressive type workout on one of these.

it's akin to squatting on a Swiss ball

The gym I frequent have installed an iron edge matrix monkey bar set-up, it's looking more like a playground than a gym.
Yet another reason for warriors to do an even more half-arsed workout than they do already, I've never seen someone do a productive full-on progressive type workout on one of these.

it's akin to squatting on a Swiss ball

I think I posted this before, but the owner of the gym poorly installed a matrix type setup with an angled chinup bar. Like this /
Didnt tighten the top bar in place before he started showing off on it, it slipped out and he plumeted to the floor from about 10+ feet high straight onto his back.
Ended up breaking his arm.

I have never laughed so hard. The reception girls were crying as it was recorded on the security cam.

I think I posted this before, but the owner of the gym poorly installed a matrix type setup with an angled chinup bar. Like this /
Didnt tighten the top bar in place before he started showing off on it, it slipped out and he plumeted to the floor from about 10+ feet high straight onto his back.
Ended up breaking his arm.

I have never laughed so hard. The reception girls were crying as it was recorded on the security cam.

i would of liked to have seen that.