• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The worlds hairiest man deadlifting with no shirt on...

I walked into a gym in Thailand once, and there is this German kunce doing DB lat pulls wearing just a G-string, nothing else, his arse facing the door. :eek:
Was a fucking shock :eek:, what the fuck was this kunce thinking? :confused:

Diz Far-ken-poo-fta-bus-tets-kunce, would get a smack, not the fury, but the Thai bar girls, thats a different story.

Some ****** **** hero squating (slight kink in the knee) 50kg with a bitch towel. Guy actually "looked" in shape as well lol

some disgusting fat old bastard who had a face like a rapist and stank like a refugee.

Would love to burn my gym down, disgusts me

Some ****** **** hero squating (slight kink in the knee) 50kg with a bitch towel. Guy actually "looked" in shape as well lol

some disgusting fat old bastard who had a face like a rapist and stank like a refugee.

Would love to burn my gym down, disgusts me

Home gym or ?

Well not at gym but out on the trails while mountain biking, and absolutely smokin hot Asian bird with sensational rack.....when she past i was perving too hard and crashed into a tree, hahaha, luckily i was going slow and noone else was around to witness....

Also while getting a coffee afterwards a 8.5/10 blondie in short short who just fininshed a run, might go back for another ride tomorrow........:)

While I was down the coast...
Saw 3 different "fitness instructors" have client sitting on a fit ball doing sets single arm DB curls - hopefully those poor clients weren't paying much for that amazing instruction.

Today saw a guy on a ab crunch machine with a kidney belt on. Probably the strangest use of a kidney belt I've seen yet.

Saw about half the tread mills and bikes are out of order, made warm ups annoying as the gym was very busy.

Saw one chick there in the tightest lycra i have seen so far (knee length shorts and spaghetti top) wandering around with her hands on her hips like she owned the place. She was with an instructor. She had a nice rack but that's only because she was really fat :/

Feel terrible, but I just had to film this, the dude did it set after set.
And since I did film it, I have to share it with the Ausbb kunce.
this guy is a champ, can hook you up if u want him to write you a program.

Attachments

• trim.5F488800-F30F-4F15-B16D-3D1C268BF1F5.MOV
    3.3 MB
Feel terrible, but I just had to film this, the dude did it set after set.
And since I did film it, I have to share it with the Ausbb kunce.
this guy is a champ, can hook you up if u want him to write you a program.

On the up side the chick behind sitting on the Shoulder Press looks to have a fair rig.....

On the up side the chick behind sitting on the Shoulder Press looks to have a fair rig.....

quite young Neddy, might have to give a couple of season or may have legal setbacks
good pick up though, she'll be fiiiiiiiiiiine looking in the near future.