• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Thongs mang :)

qJngwxI.png

Last edited:
Last time I was in the US and asked where I can find thongs, they pointed me to the lingerie shop, then realised I was after flip flops, than all I could picture was a malnutritioned Somali clutching a rusty AK.

Muppet with chicken legs and little upper back but plenty of chest and arms...sigh.

Saw him in the servo today. ..he was tough n shit wearing one of those singlets that cover nothing. Bit of cocky kunce too from what I gathered. I made a point of ignoring him.

Tim.

I concur with smashing him.

I saw this one today walking down the street in Subiaco. Had mirin arms and chest. But thats it. Its like he wasnt even 3D, he was 2D. From side on couldnt see him at all.

Funny when you see people wearing those ridiculous singlets with the massive arm holes and hardly any back. Even funnier when they have some sort of supplement brand or gym name on them and the person wearing acts like they are the biggest, meanest man on the street, but they are smaller than me (total novice).
The lady accompanying this particular gentleman looked like one who would take off her clothes for money, but receive little recompense for her shame.

Saw this dark, overweight chick this morning, had the kind of body that looks fine even in tights. Anyway, she was working the cardio equipment pretty hard even before i walked in, and she was still doing it when i left.

Was good to see dedication :)

A chick that frequently comes to the gym doing crossfit, nearly always wears lycra short shorts and today was no exception, tall, close to 6", just a tody unit all round......pity she does crossfit.....