• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I saw 2 of the 6 or so girls I like at the gym this morning.

It's good to see an attractive female and watch her workout, one of the best natural Test boosters around.

Doesn't sound creepy at all.

Maybe follow them home and watch them through their bedroom window. Women love that.

Was doing me squats today, saw in the mirror a couple of tallish blokes (my kinda build) working some lat pull downs... they had legs as thin as my wrist i swear. I couldn't stop chuckling :s

"In squats i trust"

Not what I saw but probs what others saw.... I was doing deep squats, finished my sets then decided to smash one more set...

2nd rep, SPLIT! my rugby shorts split from the join in the middle right up the back to the elastic band part. There was a total babe right behind me on the leg press machine.. she would have got the full view.

Sitting there with the bar loaded on deck.. Two 20s lying next to it. Some **** just walks up and takes them with me looking right at him, was in shock. To be fair i was done with them, but he didnt know that.. Wheres the fuckin manners.

Another lucky legs guy in today, his lower quads probaby the same size as his fore arms.. No shit. How can these ****s even look at them selves in a mirror or do they make sure it cuts off at the waist??

Glad someone else brings a towel with them, last gym I went to I was in the towel bringing minority....despite there being signs on the walls saying everyone must use a towel.