• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
God dam for me its the dad straddling his son spotting on a smith with thongs on, i dont think ill ever see anything like this ever again lol

we have over 400 US marines at my base currently, there isnt enough space on the internet to begin to explain some of the stupid shit i have seen in the past month... they are unique people i will say that!

They like to move shit around in the gym, like dragging a rowing machine up 2 flights of stairs, spending about 20 minutes moving shit around the weights room to fit it in there and then using it for 5 minutes and leaving... left us speechless

we have over 400 US marines at my base currently, there isnt enough space on the internet to begin to explain some of the stupid shit i have seen in the past month... they are unique people i will say that!

They like to move shit around in the gym, like dragging a rowing machine up 2 flights of stairs, spending about 20 minutes moving shit around the weights room to fit it in there and then using it for 5 minutes and leaving... left us speechless

Awseome, you should start a thread about stupib shit marines do while in AUS, it would be full of lolz.

You at Robertson barracks?

I know how you feel.

We had a huge mob of the USAF guys do some crazy stuff at the gym down here a few weeks back.

Just going to leave this one here again

20130629_212205_zps154d4a66.jpeg

Vroom vroom!

Tried to get photo, but saw a guy doing his set of rope tri push downs while holding his phone to his ear with his neck!

What was more important, the call, or the set? I'm not sure

Every time I go at around 9:30/10pm

There are four guys all working their biceps on curls in
as many variations as possible. This goes on before I get
there and after I leave.

Must be a new fad.

Seen this chick deadlift 140 - couldn't believe it
She tried for 150 but failed but Fark it was a solid effort

young girl... maybe 17/18 ... maybe 60kg bodyweight.. doing a shitload of 60-70kg cleans with excellent form. I was thoroughly impressed. Also saw her pushing prowler with ~100kg piled up on it between first few sets...

young girl... maybe 17/18 ... maybe 60kg bodyweight.. doing a shitload of 60-70kg cleans with excellent form. I was thoroughly impressed. Also saw her pushing prowler with ~100kg piled up on it between first few sets...

Clearly this post is worthless without pics.

She was 18. Therefore pics are ok.

Tim.