• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I too was mesmerized by the arse, took 3 attempts to notice the drongo in the back doing slight knee bends.

saw a guy by himself benching 140kgs,
just asked a random for a spot,

quite impressive

one guy raving about how he needs a belt for his squats as he thought his stomach was going to explode, got a belt and proceeded to squat 40kgs

Some guy doing different curl exercises for 45 min at my gym and then flexes his 12 inch guns... I love it!!!! Commercial gyms in summer for the win..(for comedy aspect)

I think I need to go to a commercial gym at least once a week just to get a good perve and good laugh, it looks like I am really missing out.

Id i hsf my way I would train at ptc for deads squats then go to commercial and bench 100kg plus for the ego factor as it'd seems to be the benchmark for most gyms hehehe

Id i hsf my way I would train at ptc for deads squats then go to commercial and bench 100kg plus for the ego factor as it'd seems to be the benchmark for most gyms hehehe

Nah actually this guy at my gym can do 180kg bench... He is a MASSIVE ****, though he lowers the bar about 3cm (no exaggeration)... He still must be pretty strong even allowing the bar to rest on him while he benches a whole 3cm range of motion...

Ok, I finally saw it. I thought this was just a myth and people don't actually do this. Especially not in my gym. It finally happened. I witnessed.

SOMEONE CURLING IN MY SQUAT RACK.

someone sniffing the seat of some machine (can't remember what it was ) but a guy was sniffing the seat ,i thought what the fuck i must be seeing things... but the guy was wearing a powerband so maybe it was new age blessing the machine

Haha a few months ago I saw a girl sitting on one of the bikes, but before she sat, she sprayed the seat and the handles with like some disinfectant LOL, someone's a bit of a germophobe.

someone sniffing the seat of some machine (can't remember what it was ) but a guy was sniffing the seat ,i thought what the fuck i must be seeing things... but the guy was wearing a powerband so maybe it was new age blessing the machine
Muahahahahaha, you've gotta be shiting me. Sniffing the seat? Maybe if a hot chick just got off..possibly he could be forgiven but even that's a bit sick.... What a wierdo.

i see a lady at my gym do the exact same thing and then puts her towel on the seat after shes sprayed it with anti bacterial stuff

sitting on your towel is a bit fucked up if you're going to then wipe your brow during your workout...noone likes sweaty arse smell on their face even if it is their own

do they?

*generic negative comment about someone doing curls or not squatting properly* WTF is the point of this thread?? 95% of the comments is either about some hot chick or you all having a laugh at people who obviously dont know as much about weightlifting as all the farking Mr Olympias on here. Fark me its like all u people do at the gym is look around for someone that you can bag on here later, if u all trained as hard as you make out you wouldnt have the time or energy to notice all these things, its farking pathetic. Why dont you close this thread and open one called "positive things i saw today" or "inspiring things i saw today".