• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
If I saw a guy in his 60s doing that much I would pick his brain seriously now that's what u call love of the sport!! Something to strive to IMO
Posted via Mobile Device

Decided to work in with a guy today same height and weight on bench press. So he asks my weight and he was surprised as we both weighed 75ish but strength and muscles sizes were different. I thought in my head your carrying 22% bf vs 12% of course there's a difference.but I just shrugged and said I eat Alot of maccas everyday. Dunno if he believed me lol

I watched mr fat man sit there on a few machines use 1/4 of the range of motion and tell his friend numerous times it may be too heavy for him, and no no thats not how you do it you need to go all the way back down.
Or there was mr chicken deadlifting over 100KG looking like he was about to pop, eat man eat, everyweek he busts himself but is like a pencil.

I watched mr fat man sit there on a few machines use 1/4 of the range of motion and tell his friend numerous times it may be too heavy for him, and no no thats not how you do it you need to go all the way back down.
Or there was mr chicken deadlifting over 100KG looking like he was about to pop, eat man eat, everyweek he busts himself but is like a pencil.

Don't hate on the stickys man :D

I saw this hot trainer who has no idea dont really know what she was teaching her clinet sort of like a variation of front and side laterals but she is soo hot I had a good stare at her arse.

Same. There's a very hot PT at my gym who has no clue... she was teaching someone to squat, and it's the crappy feet close together 1/4 squat, but man did it showcase her foiiiiine arse! Really cute voice too.

I go to the main gym on breaks to get a natural T-level boost by staring at hot girl PTs, or hot girls doing leg curls, or hot girls bouncing on swiss balls. Then I go back and smash my sets in the PL gym next door. Great workout plan!

On my Thursday night training, there's always a hot blondie with big cans swinging on the X trainer, then finishing off her session on the leg curls. Perfect as I do deadlift on Thurs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg6-Fq-dSJA&feature=related]YouTube - over trainer / fabio barros carioca[/ame]

A dude squatting NOT as deep as that guy...

He thought he was awesome as he groaned the whole gym down while he was doing 190kg...

Boys this talk about girls is useless without pictures and more importantly video.

That squat was awesome.

Squat like a girl

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTbf0rOoMLg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Lesson of the day...skwat like a girl.[/ame]