• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
l am on the prowl to eye fuck the shit out of females. l dont know what your talking about that with 'editing my post' surely if l did that it would show up as me editing it :|

Anything over 5 is cardio.
if you edit fast enough if doesnt say that you edited it

Was working the gym floor the other night and the biggest guy in the gym was leg pressing, had the whole thing stacked up, with plates ontop of it too. There was like no bigger plates left because another guy was deadlifting 260kg. So he comes up to me and asks 'Reckon I can throw one of the skinny's on the leg press to add more weight?' Haha..

Lol. Yeah when I was unigym there was a bodybuilder that would do that. His trainer would often add herself to it also...lol

I'm relatively new to the commercial gym thing and it's really not for me. Walk in get eyeballed, figure out what the fk you are going to do because people are standing and talking but left their towels on shit, this being the apparent indicator to let you know you can't use that piece of equipment..

Find a squat rack, excellent, I've deadlifted so now I like to front squat. Finish my first set to a tap on the shoulder, i remove headphones.

"hey bro, let me show you something"
I move from the rack, he gets under the bar sets for a back squat.
"see the bar goes behind your neck"

I rest my case, commercial gyms are not for me.

I'm relatively new to the commercial gym thing and it's really not for me. Walk in get eyeballed, figure out what the fk you are going to do because people are standing and talking but left their towels on shit, this being the apparent indicator to let you know you can't use that piece of equipment..

Find a squat rack, excellent, I've deadlifted so now I like to front squat. Finish my first set to a tap on the shoulder, i remove headphones.

Bahahahaha.... Classic!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPfbXMW1vGQ]A Dozen Gym No-No's - YouTube[/ame]

Seen most of the stuff in the video

Was working the gym floor the other night and the biggest guy in the gym was leg pressing, had the whole thing stacked up, with plates ontop of it too. There was like no bigger plates left because another guy was deadlifting 260kg. So he comes up to me and asks 'Reckon I can throw one of the skinny's on the leg press to add more weight?' Haha..

I threaten people with this all the time because they are always pussies on the leg press. Difference is I'm not a skinny :)

How funny's that!
What did you say to him?

A guy in a yellow jumper who kept burping loudly.....

Heard someone (on this forum) say: fcuk, I need music going in case I fart when I squat.....:(

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O95HflBjk&feature=g-u-u]WTF Summer @ the gym 2012 Compilation_1 {ft. RoccoW} - YouTube[/ame]