• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I saw someone who isn't RyanF doing full squats. Sure, she was doing them on a bosu, but I was so pleased with her for doing full squats that I forgave the presence of a bosu.

Or maybe I just forgave her because she looks good.

Why do assholes not re-rack the dumbells and take the weigh s on the barbells?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I saw someone who isn't RyanF doing full squats. Sure, she was doing them on a bosu, but I was so pleased with her for doing full squats that I forgave the presence of a bosu.

Or maybe I just forgave her because she looks good.

I've bolded the truth for you....as your forum conscience :D

Why do assholes not re-rack the dumbells and take the weigh s on the barbells?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I remember the last time I went around 7-8 at night, there were about a total of 5 dumbbells on the racks, the rest scattered all over the floor in random areas.

That's why I enjoy training in the morning. The gym is still neat and there aren't any ego heads training either.

I overheard a PT teaching a total newbie the dangers of various core lifts (in my routine, that is). Like, telling the guy not to bother with them. :mad: Sometimes, it's very damn hard not to walk over and punch them in the face. Er, or at least say something to the contrary. :D

It's not even the first time though, so not so surprising, sad to say... :rolleyes:

I saw one of the guys who lives with the girl I like at the gym give me a funny look (I think he likes her too), he doesn't appear to train that hard and when one of the hardcore blokes worked on a machine near him, he moved quickly.

Those "big fish in a little pond" types ammuse me.

I saw one of the guys who lives with the girl I like at the gym give me a funny look (I think he likes her too), he doesn't appear to train that hard and when one of the hardcore blokes worked on a machine near him, he moved quickly.

Those "big fish in a little pond" types ammuse me.

What days you training there mate. Gonna try and come in one morning next week.

What days you training there mate. Gonna try and come in one morning next week.

I usually do cardio only on monday-friday mornings.

Lift weights on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night.

Back/Calves @World gym on Saturdays
Chest/Abs at PCYC on Sunday mornings.

How's your training been going dude?

fuck me.... i was shocked at the amount of pure stupidity today at tafe.

was sitting at a table listening to the women on the next table talk about training (must be doing a PT course) when i head all about partial reps...... "ok so you start by doing 7 reps of the bottom part of the curl, then do 7 reps of the middle part, then 7 reps of the top part.

i almost got up and bitch slapped them

fuck me.... i was shocked at the amount of pure stupidity today at tafe.

was sitting at a table listening to the women on the next table talk about training (must be doing a PT course) when i head all about partial reps...... "ok so you start by doing 7 reps of the bottom part of the curl, then do 7 reps of the middle part, then 7 reps of the top part.

i almost got up and bitch slapped them
Sounds like an abortion form of21's?

and fuck you goo.... editing you post so i sound even more stupid just to share the reason for my confusion, he just said "21's?" and because goo is always on the prowl for hot bitchez i assumed thats what he was on about

and fuck you goo.... editing you post so i sound even more stupid just to share the reason for my confusion, he just said "21's?" and because goo is always on the prowl for hot bitchez i assumed thats what he was on about

l am on the prowl to eye fuck the shit out of females. l dont know what your talking about that with 'editing my post' surely if l did that it would show up as me editing it :|

lol 21 reps in ont set? fuck dat be cardio

Anything over 5 is cardio.