• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
as always brick...

smooth...

:-D

It's valid bro. Early morning newbie, visibly nervous. Obviously insecure about body shape hence the new gym regime. Child free if working out mornings, most likely single, if not bored in relationship. Happily committed women don't just wake up and start hitting the gym for no reason.

See all signs point toward her wanting penis, and op is in the vicinity.

It's valid bro. Early morning newbie, visibly nervous. Obviously insecure about body shape hence the new gym regime. Child free if working out mornings, most likely single, if not bored in relationship. Happily committed women don't just wake up and start hitting the gym for no reason.

I bow down before you.

You sir, are a thinking man.

5/5 stars .. excellent observation

i laughed so hard when i read this! ur clearly very observant brick

Every day I see this girl standing at the mirror putting loads of makeup on (black eyeshadow and all that clubbing type makeup) and then she wanders to the cardio area, hair all perfect and WALKS WITH A MAGAZINE TO READ ON THE TREADMILL. I'm not surprised she still has a big ass... No sweat, no effort and no real benefit from the whole thing. Dear o dear... At least she can say she goes to the gym 7 days a week. o_O