• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The top bicep exercise according to a study.

But how will you keep your muscles guessing I hear you ask?
Well the muscles don't guess. They know exactly what the fuck is going on. They do!!!

I'd like to point out that there is no clinical evidence of exercises with larger EMG readings being better for hypertrophy or strength. There is not really much anecdotal evidence either when you look at the top exercises for EMG. I always found the best exercise was the one that gave the best pump. I am not talking about just getting a pump here but picking an exercise that gives a better pump. For me it is fat bar curls and those cross-body hammer curls

Mine aren't too smart

i-cannot-brain-today-i-has-the-dumb-cat.jpg

Listen to the man, 20' guns.

From someone who has fairly large arms - there is no secret....just train them - train them hard - be consistent - yes I go through phases where I will do X exercises but alot of the time my sessions will change everytime I step in the gym...also if your focusing on biceps to get big arms then your doing it wrong....focus on triceps.....

compound movements
isolation movements
high reps
low reps
light weight
heavy weight

Just do it all and the results will come....

From someone who has fairly large arms - there is no secret....just train them - train them hard - be consistent - yes I go through phases where I will do X exercises but alot of the time my sessions will change everytime I step in the gym...also if your focusing on biceps to get big arms then your doing it wrong....focus on triceps.....

compound movements
isolation movements
high reps
low reps
light weight
heavy weight

Just do it all and the results will come....
chaos theory works

Why the trench coat bro? Just have hands in pocket and pretend to do the running man dance. Works perfect for me, every time!