• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] "The Shore" thread.

Haha nice, l can't understand them when they get really angry though... All l can understand is daft bastard or something similar and then rambling for a little while

New season of Geordie Shore starts tonight on fox!

A gorilla juice head I got from my gf this morning....called him Rodger lol

20120214_002.jpg

where can i watch geordie shore, tubeplus doesnt really work for it and its very hard to find a link that works. Jersey shore was so much easier to find

where can i watch geordie shore, tubeplus doesnt really work for it and its very hard to find a link that works. Jersey shore was so much easier to find

Not sure man....if you have foxtel then just record it....if not im sure one of the other guys will find it....I just bought it :p

Geordie shore started last Tuesday on MTV, second eps out today. I've never had trouble streaming the new eps but trying to go back a season or two gets annoying after a while.

Your mrs seems like a keeper as well Joel. That gorilla's pretty cool.

Geordie shore started last Tuesday on MTV, second eps out today. I've never had trouble streaming the new eps but trying to go back a season or two gets annoying after a while.

Your mrs seems like a keeper as well Joel. That gorilla's pretty cool.

lolol yea its pretty sick...def a keeper!

halfway through first episode first season geordie shore. I can barely understand what they are understanding half the time lol. Vicky is a babe. Greg is a good guy, all the rest are dickheads to be honest.

halfway through first episode first season geordie shore. I can barely understand what they are understanding half the time lol. Vicky is a babe. Greg is a good guy, all the rest are dickheads to be honest.

I really wasnt a huge fan of geordie shore...they were to "try hard" jersey shore....will still watch 2nd season tho :p

Who thinks Mike is purely just over everything and getting abit old? I honestly think he is the smartest person in the house and everything is just abit below him.....

Who thinks Mike is purely just over everything and getting abit old? I honestly think he is the smartest person in the house and everything is just abit below him.....

probably, isnt he like 30? paulys 32?

hes 30 hooking up with 20 year olds lol

probably, isnt he like 30? paulys 32?

hes 30 hooking up with 20 year olds lol

I think your right mate...30 or 31...but he seems alot older than Pauly....

I cant see them doing another season with the current cast...its just getting old...spin off shows for sure.

I heard Mike is a very smart businessman tho...he seems to be the most successful out of the lot outside of the tv show...

Think they are on something like a million an ep now...started at $30,000 in the 1st season...

wtf, 1 million per person for each episode... how i met your mother stars were only getting below a quarter of that!

I think thats wrong tbh..

mike is a personal trainer, everyone just wants him to sell their brand because of him being the most well known on jersey shore

Yeah they're getting too old and its getting stale for sure. New cast would be good so long as they're interesting people and not just playing up for the cameras.

@buddy. Yeah gregs the best out of the lot, hits a guy with a cheap shot in ep 2 l think, guy doesn't go down though. I want to kick holly in the face as well.

it will be hard to find new cast.. i think only half of the cast members were actually good and entertaining, i couldnt stand ronnie and sammi at all. Sammi has got to be the biggest bitch/snob ive ever seen, when shes talking she holds her head up like a snob.

i wonder if it will be in jersey though... have you seen the amount of followers they have whenever they go filming outside?

Geordie shore is defiantly copying jersey shore which i dont blame. James trys to be the situation, that fat ugly girl sophie tries to be snookie, havent figured out who the others are trying to be.

it will be hard to find new cast.. i think only half of the cast members were actually good and entertaining, i couldnt stand ronnie and sammi at all. Sammi has got to be the biggest bitch/snob ive ever seen, when shes talking she holds her head up like a snob.

i wonder if it will be in jersey though... have you seen the amount of followers they have whenever they go filming outside?

Geordie shore is defiantly copying jersey shore which i dont blame. James trys to be the situation, that fat ugly girl sophie tries to be snookie, havent figured out who the others are trying to be.

Jay and the chick are suppose to be Ronnie and Sammie
Sorry I think it was $100,000 an ep not $1,000,000 :p

I am pretty sure jersey shore is MTV's highest rating show ever....