• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] "The Shore" thread.

Ronnie in Canberra 10th March - the poster :p

Attachments

• Jersey%20Laundry%20Tour%20Front%20Feature.jpg
    Jersey%20Laundry%20Tour%20Front%20Feature.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 11
Jay and the chick are suppose to be Ronnie and Sammie
Sorry I think it was $100,000 an ep not $1,000,000 :p

I am pretty sure jersey shore is MTV's highest rating show ever....

yep it is, bloody hell all they do is get drunk and party and get paid 100 000 an episode..

yep it is, bloody hell all they do is get drunk and party and get paid 100 000 an episode..

Its a hard life for some lol...

Jersey Shore has in someway changed our culture abit...its gone side by side with all the Zyzz shit...it played abig part in all these young wannabes to start working out...plus all the sayings....they are sort of "household" sayings now...

Its a hard life for some lol...

Jersey Shore has in someway changed our culture abit...its gone side by side with all the Zyzz shit...it played abig part in all these young wannabes to start working out...plus all the sayings....they are sort of "household" sayings now...

are all the jersey shore contestants getting their own show? What will it be about? I bet they will all fail...

are all the jersey shore contestants getting their own show? What will it be about? I bet they will all fail...

The only ones I have heard about is Jwoww and Snooki have a show and Vinny and Pauly D...I think they may of done a pilot for the jwoww and snooki show already....

I dont think Mike would wont one, and I cant see anyone giving Ronnie and Sammi a deal...and Deena is just Deena lol

The only ones I have heard about is Jwoww and Snooki have a show and Vinny and Pauly D...I think they may of done a pilot for the jwoww and snooki show already....

I dont think Mike would wont one, and I cant see anyone giving Ronnie and Sammi a deal...and Deena is just Deena lol

i just saw deena is getting her own show

Yeah l downloaded it, couldn't find a tubeplus link which is wierd.

The ep wasn't great but more seems to happen on Geordie then Jersey shore. Rebecca looks like shit though and she thinks shes a stunner.

Yeah l downloaded it, couldn't find a tubeplus link which is wierd.

The ep wasn't great but more seems to happen on Geordie then Jersey shore. Rebecca looks like shit though and she thinks shes a stunner.

Rebecca must be a new girl? piccccccc :p

geordie shore can be found on isohunt, saw 2nd episode 2nd season yesterday or today.

sockshare and.... vixden i think it is can be slow. Some others aren't though, just have to find a decent stream that not many other people are using.

geordie.shore.s02e03.ws.pdtv.xvid-w4f is the rip i got, from a private tracker i use.

should be up several places by now