• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] "The Shore" thread.

wow jenni is a babe in the first season.. when shes wearing the tops that show half the cleavage hnnnnnng

too skinny for me.

deena is quite ugly by the way

Deena has grown on me...not looks wise...but just how she is...shes a nice girl...just cant handle her drink at all lol...

Nearly finished season 4 and wow it was a nothing season...dunno why I bothered watching it again...

Going to watch season 1 again after this :p

haha!

im starting to think more and more of it is scripted..

I def think things are put in place so different things play out...I dont think it is scripted as such...

You do have to remember that where these guys come from everyone sort of knows eachother...so its no real surprise that you see ppl in older eps that come into the show...

I know Rodger is from Jersey Shore...so no surprise you see him around...

I def think things are put in place so different things play out...I dont think it is scripted as such...

You do have to remember that where these guys come from everyone sort of knows eachother...so its no real surprise that you see ppl in older eps that come into the show...

I know Rodger is from Jersey Shore...so no surprise you see him around...

yeah thats probably whats going on. it would suck if everything was scripted though.

lol jenni slapping mike, that was hilarious

yeah thats probably whats going on. it would suck if everything was scripted though.

lol jenni slapping mike, that was hilarious

lolol yea...fucking punching more like it...flying back hand...

Like I said I dont think its scripted but def things are put in to make things happen!

Just got some news from my mate....Ronnie will be at a club called Meche here in Canberra on the 10th of March....will try and confirm...find a poster or something lol

I will get a pic if I go...def considering going...I thought it might be pack as fuarrrrrrrrrk but you have to buy tickets which is good coz you wont get every single person trying to get in...

Maybe a pose down...lol :p