• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
beltless squat and 170kg with a belt
@Brick; @Timmeh; look out
I had the strength to go deeper but it would have passed in a non-natty fed. I berried 165 though, touched the pins on one side

175kg buried it, swear I came to a complete stop 1/3 of the way up but ground through and locked out, burst all the blood vesells in my face again look like a freak. Next attempt of 180kg buried me, first lift was a true max.

It's coming though can't help thinking if I didn't deadlift 2 days prior I would have had 180kg. Be a couple weeks before I try again.

Rebound from my lay-off has been 20/5 145kg squat max (I think) - 10/7 175kg

Last edited:
175kg buried it, swear I came to a complete stop 1/3 of the way up but ground through and locked out, burst all the blood vesells in my face again look like a freak. Next attempt of 180kg buried me, first lift was a true max.

It's coming though can't help thinking if I didn't deadlift 2 days prior I would have had 180kg. Be a couple weeks before I try again.

Nice man. Nice.
I wont be doing anything silly for another 8 weeks or so. Looking forward to it though.

Tim.

^^ Well done Oni and Brick.

I got 120x5 on the bench tonight, for a rep PB (by 2 reps).

I guess Smolov doesnt just affect your 1rm. It's weird when a @##$@ heavy weight is suddenly not that heavy.

Finally hit 100 bench again after injuring my shoulder months ago. Feels good man.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2