• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well not a PB that really matters to me all that much but a PB none the less.... Held a plank for 4mins 30sec yesterday after doing hanging leg raises and wipers...
My previous best was about 3:00 but I've done copious amounts of deadlifts and ab work since then so pretty happy with the result... Got 5 mins in me easy... Will do it in the next few days...

Well not a PB that really matters to me all that much but a PB none the less.... Held a plank for 4mins 30sec yesterday after doing hanging leg raises and wipers...
My previous best was about 3:00 but I've done copious amounts of deadlifts and ab work since then so pretty happy with the result... Got 5 mins in me easy... Will do it in the next few days...

Good stuff mate!

/inb4 plank haters

Good stuff mate!

/inb4 plank haters

Thanks mate... I'm not a massive fan of planks either (hence the wipers and leg raises before hand) - was only done as part of "max plank hold" challenge being held at my usual gym. Just a little friendly rivalry between the members...

Thanks mate... I'm not a massive fan of planks either (hence the wipers and leg raises before hand) - was only done as part of "max plank hold" challenge being held at my usual gym. Just a little friendly rivalry between the members...

I dont mind them! Could never do 4mins though!! Ive done 3mins ONCE. haha
They are one of many good ab exercises that work the mid-section and core!

I dont mind them! Could never do 4mins though!! Ive done 3mins ONCE. haha
They are one of many good ab exercises that work the mid-section and core!

3 mins was my previous best also.... I was happy with the result but will have one more go in a few days just to try and crack 5 mins.

I tore the meniscus in my left knee a few months ago and recently my physio gave me the go ahead for some stiff leg deads, I decided to be a compete retard and do a max at PTC Gold Coast novice comp last weekend. I ended up with a 252.5 pull.

Knee has pulled up well but my upper back is still fried from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yFat6xZRVQI

best shit!

jj80: I think I must be the only person to do smolov jnr on bench and not gain anything :p

me: 270kg 15cm box pull

Massive box pull chris...massive. 270kg is heavy from any position!!

See here tomorrow night for another deficit PB.

Tim.

Couple of PB's (I'm fairly sure) lately
102.5 x 5 bench tonight. After 4 sets of triples at the same weight.

280kg rack pull from knee height.

Do you guys REALLY want to have a rack pull race with me?

Don't recall asking, but I only stopped because my bar was full, I reckon I could hold 320+ at the moment, but don't really do them much. I may do know though, because with all the deficit deadlifts, I'm quick off the floor and lockout is slower.

Yeah I really like the hand and thigh lift for that
I've only gone up to 260 though and hold the weight for a count