• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Loved watching that!! Awesome performance mate. Good to meet you breifly at the bar on sundy night too ha.

Tim.

After watching that, Scotty, I don't quite feel like it's worth mentioning my 3x5x155kg deadlifts today.

Fuck yeh man great lift Scott. I. Squated 160kg. I was trying to get it by Xmas guess I'll try for 180 by then. Now lol

Squatted 10 triples @ 140kg
[MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; 180+ this friday or saturday.

Gonna have 200 somtime between august and xmas

[MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; 180+ this friday or saturday.

Fuck you.
Tomorrow I squat. Lets see where it takes me. [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION];
Tim.

We'll see I might be shooting my mouth off early here. But I'm confident easiest 140kg reps I've ever done.

Nah thats good shit man. Good luck this weekend! Im training whatever and however I feel like for the next couple of weeks. Could be maxxing here and there.
I definately want to hit 230kg deadlift and 180kg squat at some point in there. So stay tuned.

Tim.

OHP
77.5kg - clean lift
80kg - bit of a woofer but locked it out..

Got my work cut out for me to get to 90kg

And then 100kg....

I squatted that when my max was 160
u r gon 3 get 160 m8

I squatted that when my max was 160
u r gon 3 get 160 m8

Nah they were piss easy it was a battle to triple 140kg last time I squated 175 i got this in the bag.

Obviously you'd kill me on wilks anyway you animal.

man
anything that says that someone who is smaller and weaker is actually stronger is bullshit

man
anything that says that someone who is smaller and weaker is actually stronger is bullshit

You'd be suprised I lost alot of strength when I took that time off and I haven't benched in 3 months now.

Strength is a relative thing though and I guess the powerlifts are a gauge but not the perfect test of strength. They just prove your strong at the powerlifts.