• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Last night after missing my first attempt last week i deadlifted

160kg x 1 (+5kg PB) then
165kg x 1 (+10kg PB) also did

140kg for 2 reps working up to those lifts which as it turns out is a 2 rep PB for me as well....

Oh yeah I've been at 90% or above every day for 4 weeks now and still making PBs so Westside guys can go fuck themselves

Oh yeah I've been at 90% or above every day for 4 weeks now and still making PBs so Westside guys can go fuck themselves

Are you following any sort of template or just pissing into the wind and striving for new goals.

Strict press 72.5x1, that's slightly over BW

No, I didn't push press it..
Start from rest position, legs locked, only moved head back

Are you following any sort of template or just pissing into the wind and striving for new goals.

I'm basically just killing myself on a lift and then I wait until I'm itching to do it again and then I do it again

Made a 62.5kg clean and strict press today
Almost made a 80kg push press

That is my strategy also. Go hard when ready go again.

Think I gotta try Smolov though, those 15kg pbs are ridiculous :p

Nice work on the lifts Grippy & Liam....

Cheers Kaz, Grippy & Taurus...

Today front squatted 62.5kg x 10 for 2 sets - not a massive amount of weight but i've only been doing them a few weeks and am up from my starting front squat weight of 50kg i think it was so thought i'd post up in here as it was a PB for me still plenty of room to increase the weight gradually...

Pressing today
3x60kg
1x65kg

and a cheated 70kg, got overexcited on the layback and started with bent knees

140kg equipped bench, touched too low and had to muscle it up so it wasnt pretty.

enflamed elbow is compressing my ulnar nerve, tingling is annoying

Nice work bruvs.

"Deadlifted using Sumo stance" 150kg tonight. Easily. Never gone above 140kg.
Nothing special, but something im going to be working on...just a little experimentation.

Tim.

Last edited: