• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Bet I can beat you to 180Kg raw even with my recent 8 week layoff. Reckon I got 160 in me now, will kill 180kg after the last heavy week of smolov base and a weeks rest.

4 plates or I suicide.

Yeah theres a challenge. I got more than 180 in me with wraps.
Id say probably 170 raw with a deload. I might max again 4 weeks after nats....then im on holidays so would work well.

Tim.

180 would not be high enough with wraps imo. 200 wrapped. 180 sleeves.

Happy with sleeves. I might try and have a go with a belt...but its not my core that is the weak factor in my squat...but my quads.

Tim.

Hit 115kg on the front squat for a new PB- and I did this one beltless

Brick, as is social convention here is some trash talk:
You squat like your mother. Unless your mother is good at squatting in which case you do not

Brick, as is social convention here is some trash talk:
You squat like your mother. Unless your mother is good at squatting in which case you do not

Ahhh good old trash talking... Someone should dedicate a thread entirely to this..

Second week: I dead lifted 155 kg 5 x 5 today.

I know its not a big deal but it was my 3rd dead lift session in my life. Shame on me :)

Last edited:
Haven't front squatted in bloody ages but assed around and did some today.
Not very impressive buy got an easy 140kg,

95kg bench today
I wanted dat der 100kg but the anger wasn't there today
I also did 3 pull-ups with 40kg added

Easy 115kg bench today which is a post injury PB. Fucked the unrack on the 120kg and failed...couldn't be bothered unloading and putting bar back off the safeties so called it a day....WILL get 120kg in a couple days :)