• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I am probably never going to do a pb again at my age.

But, what I can do is refer to lifts by score.

For example, my 137.5kg bench press in 2011 was far superior to my natural best of 147.5kg in 1999 when age scores are taken into account (50 v 38).

Thanks a lot [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION];! After being away from the big 3 for so long it is good to be back. *touch wood* I seriously have no idea how people stick to high reps only. It's so farkin' boring haha

3 more PBs added 5kg to back and front squat, still weak but improving
145/130kg
And military press, got bodyweight 80kg

Thanks guys. Hopefully more to come in the comp on Sunday using texas deadlift bar as opposed to my sportskfraft power bar.

Well done [MENTION=8962]ride29er[/MENTION];! BW OHP is something I've been aiming for for years. Big feat.

local deadlift only comp. Winner by Wilks. Pretty much no chance for the win as I think one guy is competing who pulled 350@120kg last week. I just want anything above 240 and over 3x BW as I've only done that once before.

Massive!

sumo deadlift 250x1 (probably had 255 in me if I went for a 4th)
axle deadlift 132.5kgx7 (first time doing)
80.9kg BW

Came 2nd in deadlift for dosh and first in the axle deadlift comp. (lots of pullups and bar stuff helped for that!)

Last edited: