• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yesterday - 152.5kg deadlifts for 6 reps for a +3 rep PB
Tonight - 57.5kg OHP for 6 reps, also for a + 3 rep PB.

Only ever tripled those weights before....

Massive; OHP [MENTION=14860]Mackie[/MENTION]; .. Your pressing is improving pretty rapidly...
[MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; Nice bench mate, thoroughly enjoyed reading the numbers your wrote corresponding the the weight, reps and effort you lifting that particular weight at.

KFG PB - 100kg TNG Bench @ 72kg.

Massive; OHP [MENTION=14860]Mackie[/MENTION]; .. Your pressing is improving pretty rapidly...
[MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; Nice bench mate, thoroughly enjoyed reading the numbers your wrote corresponding the the weight, reps and effort you lifting that particular weight at.

KFG PB - 100kg TNG Bench @ 72kg.

FUCK YES!!! 2 wheels kunce! Nice PB mate that is a hell of a feeling.

Also cheers for the props :)

tall also?

that bench PB wont last long. benching 140 or more no time at all...160 even.

Yeah I'm 196cm. Ideal weight for myself would be around 120ish.

My goal for bench this year was 130 and this give a theoretical max of 133 so that's pretty good. I'm thinking Bench goal for next year would be 150

l had it in the bag @Repacked ; easy.... By easy l meant l couldn't have done 100 grams more.....

Doesn't matter mate - you didn't need to!
weightlifting1322.gif
WD.

[MENTION=14860]Mackie[/MENTION]; Thanks mate, as l said in my log seeing you guys smashing it in the gym motivates me to try and keep up.

Thanks Repacked, many appreciation.

Congrats at the 200 [MENTION=9014]KungFooGoo[/MENTION];
I remember my first 200, it's a good feeling.

Front squats - 90kg for 5reps x 3 sets - 5RM PB. Never done 5 rep front squat sets so that made it an easy PB. Will increase over the next few weeks.

Congrats at the 200 @KungFooGoo ;
I remember my first 200, it's a good feeling.

Shrek you G,
l missed this comment. Thanks for that mate. l seem to remember your 200 pull if l remember correctly. It was a side on view with you at a commercial gym and you had straps on l think.... It's a good feeling indeed, l didn't want to put it down after l spent an hour trying to lock the fucker out.