• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
For me today was wrapless and beltless squat 140kg x 1 for a 10kg PB with easily more in the tank AND....... 4 wheels a side deadlift 180kg x 1 for a 5kg PB.

The usual people are killing it in this thread...

KFG can finally add some pbs after 8-9 weeks of PPP.

Bench - 97.5
Deadlift - 195 at a body weight of 71'ish. More to come next week. KFG is just getting started.

Holy shit.... Well done [MENTION=8962]ride29er[/MENTION];

Your not to far off a triple BW deadlift [MENTION=9014]KungFooGoo[/MENTION];

...l have no idea how to do the @Mackie thing....

Thanks Timeah, l'm on track to pull the elusive 200 next week.

In regards to the triple bodyweight deadlift l think l'm further off than you think. This program 'might' take me to 210 and l'll hopefully be around 73 kg's by the time l do that and than l'm going to take a brief break from the real heavy stuff to work on technique (possibly) afterwards... l'll see how l go though.

...l have no idea how to do the @Mackie thing....

Thanks Timeah, l'm on track to pull the elusive 200 next week.

In regards to the triple bodyweight deadlift l think l'm further off than you think. This program 'might' take me to 210 and l'll hopefully be around 73 kg's by the time l do that and than l'm going to take a brief break from the real heavy stuff to work on technique (possibly) afterwards... l'll see how l go though.

Exactly like that mate - @(then the persons name your aiming the post at); then a semi colon straight after, no spaces [MENTION=9014]KungFooGoo[/MENTION];

You may not get it this program or even before the end of the year but your deadlift is fucking strong. If you don't get it this year next year you'll hit it for sure...

Congratulations [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; that looked easier than when you pulled 270kg.... Great lift.

Back into it today for me, squatted 140kg x 8 for a +3 rep PB at that weight.

Strict barbell press behind neck 50kg x 50 reps.

I don't know if that is good as I have never really done high reps on this exercise.

Strangely, I struggle with 100kg press behind neck these days.

low bar beltless back squat:
157.5x4@9. a little bit of lean on that last rep...was so gassed haha. I laid down for a few minutes before the next set. haha.

Massive increase if the last time you tripled it... Do you think the close grip work is helping mainly?

I wouldn't say that's it's the CG work that's the main reason. I'd say it's a contributor for sure. Benching twice a week helps. BW is up about 2kg also.
Bit tight this morning. All good.

bench paused:
110x3@9
I have done 110x3@10 before. but this was easier. and with better form.
125 inbound.