• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The Oni show rolls on!

Dis kents a farkin celebrity :D

(both Bazza and Fuzzy are pleased you didn't drop the weights Poni)

The Oni show rolls on!

Dis kents a farkin celebrity :D

(both Bazza and Fuzzy are pleased you didn't drop the weights Poni)

Good to know the ladies there care that much about my posts on a forum they mention it on the vid. Lol.

Good lift Oni.

Just a reminder to self. Gotta yell yeah mother fucker yeah and look around at everyone each time i complete a rep.

Lol baz.

Pb today!

Bench touch n go. 110x4@10. 120 is coming fast.

Also squatted 165x3@9 in wraps. Not the biggest triple...but all were to IPF depth as my next comp is IPF rules. I had done 170 a couple of times but on both occasions only 1 rep hit parallel. Lol. So squats are coming along nicely too.

Tim.

Im gunna start whoring this thread again if no body minds?. :)

Equal pb tonight. 150x3@9 back squat. U had done 151x3@9 previously, but the form was better and deeper tonight. So bouncy!
No wraps.

Tim.

Nice work Timeah, you dirty whore.
I myself got 75 x 3 x 5 military press....I think it's a PB for that many

Nice one [MENTION=9039]D1cko[/MENTION];

You filthy whore [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; I'm doing exactly those triples today (wrapped though) but you beat me to it kent [emoji13]

5 sets of 162.5kg deadlift triples for a 2.5kg 3RM PB

5 sets of 57.5kg OHP also for a 2.5kg 3RM PB.

Good day at the office.

I walked my wheelbarrow up and down the dunes, chopped wood and I decided to go straight into my shed....

Deadlifted 270kg...had more in me!! Felt easier than the 240kg warm up lol

Fark [MENTION=9039]D1cko[/MENTION];

Nice work mate!

Leg pressed 272.5 (600lbs!) x 5@9 the other night. Was literally seeing stars about 3 reps in...felt like my head was going to explode.
Actually had a headache immediately after! Great effort!

Tim.