• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Insanity of Chuck Vogelpohl

People arguing multi-ply vs raw in this thread should be quiet. Its been done to death everywhere else, it needn't be done here.

Chuck is awesome, period.

I know most of you aren't as crazy about multiply lifting as I am but anyone who is into powerlifting has heard of Chuck. The man is crazy strong and trains like an insane person. Here is video of him taking 1180 for a ride at the recent Lexen meet.

[YOUTUBE]T26_-Y72Rpk[/YOUTUBE]

Thasnk Sherro!
I've seen a lot of his lifts via youtube..
The man is a beast..

He did have or maybe still does have a lot of the WPO records..
220 class from memory.. and a few others..

I dont understand why ppl cant just see that its a sick lift, he has 1180lbs on his back for fuck sake lol.

Some ppl just need to get out of there little cave they live in and open their eyes abit to other forms of lifting....its kinda sad that ppl have to knock anything they dont know or like....I am sure if Chuck was in your gym ud be sucking his dick for advice.
This pretty much sums it up..
While It's a damm impressive lift, I kind of feel that the high-squatting that goes on in multi-ply feds is a bit ridiculous. Imagine if other sports had this problem, we'd see guys running the 100 meters in feds where the track was only 75 meters long.

Yeah, it's like he ran 75m real fast, faster than anyone else in the world, so we shouldn't hang shit on his ability, but the sports is about running 100m, not 75m. He's super strong, no doubt, but that's not a legit competition squat. Wasn't even fully erect at the start.

Enough on squat depth in this thread I think.

I'll start a thread on squat depth now.

will be interesting.