• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

TGA Petition

Creatine only stores water in a muscle, stop taking it and you piss like a racehorse.

Protein powder is simply convenience, not needed.

Rheo Blair had the first commercial product in the 1960's.

WTF did everyone do before that.

Mind you, I think the convenience of protein powder makes it a very useful product for hard training lifters who already eat well.

the problem is, thats 1% of guys who lift weights

Here is a pic of Marvin Eder, first man under 90kg to bench 227.5kg, pre steroids, protein supps and creatine. If he didnt need them, why do we?

drobson304h.jpg

EderMarvin_1-LonNY.jpg

img_1198759537_1.jpg

2246_marvinederzj9.jpg

marvin-eder-routines.jpg

Marvin-Eder-19-ans-430-pounds-au-bench-press-ou-develope-couche.jpg

Surely I have not taken every supplement on the planet?

No, nor have I hit my thumb with every hammer on the planet, but have hit it with enough hammers to understand the characteristics of hammers in general
:(

Noobs. We could get in a pissing contest and post studies back and forwards but i don't really have the time or the want to do it. I know there are plenty of medicines that were originally found in nature and things we havn't discovered yet. But let's just say any complementary medicine that actually works is just called a medicine.

Noobs. We could get in a pissing contest and post studies back and forwards but i don't really have the time or the want to do it. I know there are plenty of medicines that were originally found in nature and things we havn't discovered yet. But let's just say any complementary medicine that actually works is just called a medicine.

Damn, I wanted to see it. Way too often weightlifting gets tied up in shit like acupuncture and paleo diets, it doesnt need to be the case.

Have you tried each and every product !!!

If they did not work then why are people buying them !!!

That's a pretty stupid thing to say.

I like what n00bs said, as I'm 50/50. At the moment the supp industry is filled with s h i t products out there that people are putting into their bodies from hyped up advertising and profit motivated supplement retailers, which needs to be cut down. Yet I do believe there are some great supps out there like whey, fish oil, bcaas, glutamine, spirulina.

Can we debate the pro's and cons of supplements without getting personal.

Pleeeeeeese.

Markos, AEK is a supp store owner, I won't tell you which one, you might hack his site.......j/k.

Be kind.