• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Out on a limb here, what if the res100 is linked to his recent illness? Can we do a trial for that?

could be a good idea for him to do all the other stuff (olive oil, training + other required extras) for the month that he is off, so then the only change for the next month is the RES100?

1 variable at a time (as much as possible) is always good :)

I'll say it again how do you know it wasn't the res that didn't cause the elevated liver values. I'm not saying it did but if there were elevated test values I know you would be giving res the credit and not something else.

Like I said all along these types of trails are retarded and don't tell us anything.

Also wasn't one of the claims that this works as good as a gram of test or something like that.

could be a good idea for him to do all the other stuff (olive oil, training + other required extras) for the month that he is off, so then the only change for the next month is the RES100?

1 variable at a time (as much as possible) is always good :)

Interesting point

Out on a limb here, what if the res100 is linked to his recent illness? Can we do a trial for that?

Exactly. How do we know it's not. If it went the other way and ghostly had put on 5kg muscle, hit massive PBs everywhere and a big test improvement everyone would be giving res100 the praise but things went down hill and people are fishing for excuses.

Again I am not saying it actually did cause anything but this is showing a pretty obvious bias here.

Yep. thats it.

On. you stated that somebody got the results equal to 2ml of testosterone....

Now, I can tell you now, no matter what you do in regards to diet, sickness, sex, work, or anything for that matter, if you used 2ml of test, your testosterone levels WOULD GO UP.

Sorry mate, snake oil is snake oil.

Something to consider, since workouts can raise your test level maybe the trial should be carried out without working out?

Bazza20 You, I, GhostRun and everyone else on this forum wanted a fair unbiased blood test trial to be conducted.

Given the fact that GhostRun fell ill, stopped training and ate like shit does not make it a fair comparison it is that simple.

The blood test results are basically unchanged with some things slightly up and some things slightly down, GhostRun please post your bloods up!

The blood tests show an increase in the bad cholesterol typical of his poor diet and also not training whilst eating his poor diet.

The liver values also show a huge increase also indicating he is sick.

Yes if todays results would have been positive whilst sick i would have still said imagine what they would be like if you didn't get sick.

In all honesty this second blood test should not have been done whilst he was eating shit (a huge change in his diet) not weight training at all for 2 weeks (we know weight training effects testosterone) and the blood test were done whilst he was sick.

I am not looking for excuses for the results they are plain and simple and right here in your face exactly as to why this trial is not a fair before/after comparison for the final 50% of this trial the guy was sick, didn't train at all and ate shit.

He has clearly stated he is going to do a very very controlled before blood test in a few weeks and then stick to his diet/training 100% and then do the trial again, so it will be a whole knew set of before and after bloods.

It is highly irrational for anyone on here to think the results can be positive given his circumstances for the last 2 weeks and including while he did the blood tests.

If i was informed of his exact circumstances my decision would have been stop taking the supplement, get better and start the trial again fresh and that is what he is going to do now to make a fair assessment of the product and if it works.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
Something to consider, since workouts can raise your test level maybe the trial should be carried out without working out?
intradasting....

so.. good diet etc but no working out?

How exactly does Resveratrol 100 increase Testosterone?
To understand how Resveratrol 100 increases Testosterone it’s important to understand the Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis (HPTA).
In a normal healthy male, luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) are sent from the brain (the pituitary) to stimulate the testes to make testosterone and sperm.
The release of LH & FSH from the pituitary is stimulated by Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. The hypothalamus is stimulated to produce GnRH when it senses low levels of steroid hormones, such as testosterone and estrogen. (hypothalamus [GnRH] --- > pituitary [LH & FSH]--- > testes [testosterone])
On the other hand, when the brain detects high levels of steroid hormones it suppresses the release of GnRH, LH & FSH, and eventually testosterone production. This is called the negative feedback loop – the normal daily rhythm of hormone production.

Resveratrol 100 increases GnRH release by preventing the negative feedback of steroid hormones on the hypothalamus through GABAergic modulation and estrogen blockage*.
In other words, Resveratrol 100 offsets the suppression of steroid hormones in the brain, allowing the body to produce more testosterone than it normally would, by up-regulating GnRH and LH & FSH.

so by blocking the neg feedback loop, the body should produce more Test, even when not working out?

His before and after comparisons are not valid his entire lifestyle changed.

His before blood tests he was:

• not sick
  • eating well
  • training often
His after blood tests were:

• Sick
  • not eating well
  • not training for 2 weeks
  • blood test whilst being sick
Simply put the trial is not a fair comparison, there is way to many variables and his entire lifestyle has been reversed. Therefore his first blood test cannot be compared to this blood test the guy is actually sick at the time of the blood test.

I want this to be a fair trial therefore the next trial he will do before blood tests again with his diet in check, his training in check, not sick and consuming the EVOO daily. Then get the bloods done then do the exact same thing for the next 30 days with the only addition being the res100.

Ok let's say ghosty does another trail and it comes back positive this time.

So we have 2 trail one negative and one positive. So overall no result. In a proper trail you can't just discard the results you don't like.

So we have 2 trail one negative and one positive. So overall no result. In a proper trail you can't just discard the results you don't like.

His entire circumstances changed SIMPLE!
give up looking for ways to discredit this, he is going to do another BEFORE and AFTER test with all variables being controlled.

Lets also throw another curve ball into this equation, can we say that his unchanged testosterone level is attributed to the res100 given the fact that he was sick, not training and eating shit!

And if need be to please you i'll even let him do a 3rd trial so do the 2nd trial get off the res100 for a month keep everything else the same and do before and then after bloods again for a 3rd trial.

What if we do another trial and he gets ill again?

And if need be to please you i'll even let him do a 3rd trial so do the 2nd trial get off the res100 for a month keep everything else the same and do before and then after bloods again for a 3rd trial.

LOL best of 3! :p

So can you the address the theory that the res100 could be a possible cause for the elevated liver values.

intradasting....

so.. good diet etc but no working out?

so by blocking the neg feedback loop, the body should produce more Test, even when not working out?

Yes, I think that working out during the trial will taint the results, if res100 can increase test levels then it should be trialed without other influences that may add to positive results.