• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
With solid scientific reviews like, feeling "alpha", morning wood and 3 orgasims in a night, how could anyone doubt the effectiveness of this stuff??

They are plain and simple user testimonials not scientific reviews.

I don't think you would be able to find any scientific reviews of any type of PCT type supplements.

It's hard enough trying to find steroid scientific reviews due to taking something which isn't needed and deemed immoral to give a drug to someone who doesn't medically require it, hence the huge lack of steroid studies and then also zero PCT supplemental studies.

It would be very difficult to get government approval to conduct a study and get 20 guys to take 500mg per week of testosterone and then give them PCT supplements or even drugs like nolva. Due to it being immoral and irresponsible since they don't medically require testosterone in the first place, its like conducting a scientific study on recreational drugs, steroids in those who don't require them will never be studied properly and never be approved to be studied on a large scale properly and then also the study of PCT post steroid use of those who don't require it will never be studied.

So thanks for your input once again Bazza20.

Last edited:
They are plain and simple user testimonials not scientific reviews.

I don't think you would be able to find any scientific reviews of any type of PCT type supplements.

It's hard enough trying to find steroid scientific reviews due to taking something which isn't needed and deemed immoral to give a drug to someone who doesn't medically require it, hence the huge lack of steroid studies and then also zero PCT supplemental studies.

It would be very difficult to get government approval to conduct a study and get 20 guys to take 500mg per week of testosterone and then give them PCT supplements or even drugs like nolva. Due to it being immoral and irresponsible since they don't medically require testosterone in the first place, its like conducting a scientific study on recreational drugs, steroids in those who don't require them will never be studied properly and never be approved to be studied on a large scale properly and then also the study of PCT post steroid use of those who don't require it will never be studied.

So thanks for your input once again Bazza20.

Though if it is that good it should be able to restore people with idiopathic secondary hypogonadism. So theres no moral problem there.

Though if it is that good it should be able to restore people with idiopathic secondary hypogonadism. So theres no moral problem there.

We have shown in 1 case someone who came to us with diagnosed hypogonadism who was being initially treated by his doctor with arimidex.

His results showed he started arimidex his testosterone did not rise at all and LH remained the same he ran this for a solid 3-4 months by his accounts.

He then gave res100 only and no other supplements a go for 30 days his testosterone level was hardly changed it went up by 2 points from 6nmol/L to 8nmol/L but his LH did go from 2IU to 4IU.

So the result shows yes he has a form of hypogonadism and yes we were able to increase his LH output by 50% but no significant change in testosterone level.

This person had a long term abuse as a teenager of party drugs and depression medications.

Started using RES100 on Friday. Can report that I have been sleeping a lot better, lifts have been coming along nicely as well.

I'm pretty happy with it thus far.

In 4 days your lifts are coming along nicely?

How did you come to this conclusion Stubert9?

In 4 days your lifts are coming along nicely?

How did you come to this conclusion Stubert9?

Bench pressed a truck...

I broke my squat plateau that I had been struggling with for weeks, this may have been attributed more to an increase in calories however.

Bench pressed a truck...

I broke my squat plateau that I had been struggling with for weeks, this may have been attributed more to an increase in calories however.
In 4 days, really? really?

oh-you-dog.jpg

I've been on it for 15 days + been taking 2-3 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil every morning and night, and I can't really state to a certainty any direct results. I do think I am sleeping sounder, even when I don't get an early night, I have been feeling a bit more agro at work with dumb c*nts, haven't noticed any noticeable gain in muscle or size etc and wouldn't expect to anyway in such a short time span. I think the real results will be shown after 30 days in the follow up blood test. If testosterone has risen and/or estrogen reduced and/or cholesterol effected in a positive way, then it has done what it's claimed, and over a long period of time say 12-24months these small differences may add up to be noticeable differences, which is probably the best you can hope for from an off-the-shelf product.

/2c

Last edited:
In 4 days, really? really?

I've been on it for 15 days + been taking 2-3 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil every morning and night, and I can't really state to a certainty any direct results. I do think I am sleeping sounder, even when I don't get an early night, I have been feeling a bit more agro at work with dumb c*nts, haven't noticed any noticeable gain in muscle or size etc and wouldn't expect to anyway in such a short time span. I think the real results will be shown after 30 days in the follow up blood test. If testosterone has risen and/or estrogen reduced and/or cholesterol effected in a positive way, then it has done what it's claimed, and over a long period of time say 12-24months these small differences may add up to be noticeable differences, which is probably the best you can hope for from an off-the-shelf product.

/2c

How do you find the taste?

How do you find the taste?
It's fine, I thought the olive oil would be the hardest part but even that is quite easy to down. It's pretty much habbit now. Minimum time for Res100 hold in mouth is 3mins but if I've got time I keep in mouth for up to 10mins.

It's fine, I thought the olive oil would be the hardest part but even that is quite easy to down. It's pretty much habbit now. Minimum time for Res100 hold in mouth is 3mins but if I've got time I keep in mouth for up to 10mins.

Do you think that would make a huge difference? I've been doing it for about 3 minutes.

Do you think that would make a huge difference? I've been doing it for about 3 minutes.
The longer it's in your mouth the more time it has to disolve into the blood stream as apposed through the stomach I'm guessing? I'm not entirely sure just following the directions from O.N. :)

I can't really state to a certainty any direct results. I do think I am sleeping sounder, even when I don't get an early night, I have been feeling a bit more agro at work with dumb c*nts

Obviously its hard to say i took xyz and it had the above effects but these are positive things you have reported which "could" indicate something positive is happening.

haven't noticed any noticeable gain in muscle or size etc and wouldn't expect to anyway in such a short time span. I think the real results will be shown after 30 days in the follow up blood test. If testosterone has risen and/or estrogen reduced and/or cholesterol effected in a positive way, then it has done what it's claimed, and over a long period of time say 12-24months these small differences may add up to be noticeable differences, which is probably the best you can hope for from an off-the-shelf product.

That is the point to it, long term with higher testosterone levels you will have better long term results compared to having a lower testosterone level.

Your test levels before you started were on the high normal side so i wouldn't expect you to be saying anything amazing about it as the increase wouldn't be as high as someone who has low testosterone levels.

eg the other member also doing the trial icefyre should notice big changes as his test level was 18nmol/L from memory.

It's one of those things where the more you have wrong with you the more noticeable the positive changes will be.

Sleeping better even when not getting to bed early and being more agro are some positive results so far. Nothing concrete to write about home on a scientific point of view but yes it is positive.

The longer it's in your mouth the more time it has to disolve into the blood stream as apposed through the stomach I'm guessing? I'm not entirely sure just following the directions from O.N. :)

The longer you can hold in the mouth the better obviously, but you cannot hold it in there all day long of course. 2min is minimal and will be enough for it to work very well. 10min would be about max and be sure to swish it around a bit in there.

Anymore than 10min your probably wasting your time.

Bump. Stay tuned for the results, just waiting for O.N to reply to PM before posting as he requested.

Hope nothing is going to be censored, manipulated, or edited to meet approval for posting the results.

I honestly hope to see promising results, could use some myself.