• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Even if it is positive we will likely see debate over the cause...

And whether it was ghostys training the res100 the olive oil or the direction that the wind was blowing on the day...

Interested to see the results none the less... Especially if there is a notable improvement...

The one thing that struck me about this arguement back when it started was if it did work..... How come every other supp company under the sun hasnt jumped on the band wagon...

Tribulus and D aspartic acid was tested here previously with 3 candidates.... Nothing notable was reported... And yet supp companies flog the arse off these products as Test booster....

Meanwhile if Res100 does make a big difference... Supp companies would be putting it in everything already from protein shakes to preworkouts and flogging it like no tomorrow!!!

Seriously... The guy who comes out with something healthy that significantly boosts Test levels... And can be taken orally.... Will be a freakin billionaire by the end of the month...

Don't get me wrong... If RES100 can do this I will be excited... But common sense has to prevail...

And yes I would be gullible enough to try it if Ghosty has a good result...

Sorry for the delayed response everyone, I got the results back today and sent them to O.N, they were not what he or I was expecting. After some discussion and investigation we decided the following factors have ruined this trial and it is not a fair representation of the product.

Trial period was 4 weeks, the first 2 weeks were good, the second 2 weeks I got the flu, I wasn't able to train for the 2 weeks, the 3rd week happened to be my birthday so I had some alcohol on the Saturday and Sunday nights, and I did not abstain from sex 3-5 days before the blood trial, had pizza & 1.25L Pepsi every night for 8 days in a row, whilst I was sick with the flu. The blood test was done whilst I was still getting over the flu.

Moving forward, O.N. is keen to get me to do the trial again without being sick, poor diet and whilst training my normal schedule, because he stands behind his product. So what we're looking at is me taking a month off the product to get it out my system. Variables that will be kept constant for the new trial are
- diet
- health (won't have the flu/symptons anymore)
- training
- abstain from sex 3 days before each before/after blood test
- no alcohol

I will make a new thread when I start the trial again and keep everyone updated.

So can the conclusion be made that, your test did not rise any substantial amount during the past 30 days while on RES100 ?

So can the conclusion be made that, your test did not rise any substantial amount during the past 30 days while on RES100 ?

When you bullet point his circumstances its very un-fair trial. This is why he has been honest with todays results.

2 weeks of no training
2+ weeks of flu
blood test whilst being sick
8 days of eating a whole pizza every night including a 1.25L pepsi

There were some very negative values in his cholesterol and Liver function test which indicate poor diet and his illness.
The only positive result worth mention was his LH went up 2 units. But again all this whilst the above circumstances were in play.

Ok.

Wasn't there another test subject on this forum going through the trial?
Will his results be published soon?
Please update as genuinely interested.

Fucking LOL. Is this serious

So basically your going to keep running the trail until you get the results you are after. How scientific. Lol

Any chance of posting the results up.

Ok.

Wasn't there another test subject on this forum going through the trial?
Will his results be published soon?
Please update as genuinely interested.

icefyre was sent the free bottle i have tried to contact him at least 5 times via pm over the last few weeks i have not had any response at all from him.

if it works, it should work anyway?
will the results (even if not supportive) be made public?

Fucking LOL. Is this serious

So basically your going to keep running the trail until you get the results you are after. How scientific. Lol

Any chance of posting the results up.

If you want to see blood tests of someone who has the flu and has been eating a full pizza and 1.25L of pepsi everyday for 8 days whilst not training, it shows an increase in bad cholesterol liver values up.

there is no way you can compare this test given his circumstances, this is why he has said he is going to do another before blood test in a few weeks and then run the trial again, so there will be another set of before bloods and after bloods.

if it works, it should work anyway?
will the results (even if not supportive) be made public?
something like this cannot work if you are sick and eating shit, if this was his lifestyle with the before blood tests then it would be a fair comparison since when he did the before bloods he was eating healthy, training and not sick its not a fair comparison simple.

He is sick, eating shit and not training. the results reflected this.

Cliffs...

Olive oil daily plus consistent training for the entire period with no pizza or coke and no flu is required or else RES100 will not deliver...

2 weeks of the flu seems plausible as a reason for a bad result...

Last edited:
Cliffs...

Olive oil daily plus consistent training for the entire period with no pizza or coke and no flu is required or else RES100 will not deliver...

Does eating shit for 8 days in a row effect your health?
going from training all the time to 2 weeks off effect your testosterone levels? (we know weight training increases testosterone)
Does being sick effect your hormone profile?

Don't powerlifters eat lots of pizza?
They don't seem to be short of test, especially the bearded ones.

Does eating shit for 8 days in a row effect your health?
going from training all the time to 2 weeks off effect your testosterone levels? (we know weight training increases testosterone)
Does being sick effect your hormone profile?

I don't know.

But reread my post I edited it before you posted...

If you want to see blood tests of someone who has the flu and has been eating a full pizza and 1.25L of pepsi everyday for 8 days whilst not training, it shows an increase in bad cholesterol liver values up.

there is no way you can compare this test given his circumstances, this is why he has said he is going to do another before blood test in a few weeks and then run the trial again, so there will be another set of before bloods and after bloods.

This is so full of crap. If the values came up the way you wanted you would have paraded them around the forum for everyone to see, not gone looking through for anomalies that might have made it go up. But because they didn't go the way you wanted you have now gone digging though for excuses. So now you will can this trial and do another one basically just digging for a positive result. This is why i said trails like this are bull shit. If it fails you make excuses and don't show the results but if you do get a positive result you will post it all over the net.

Also why can't we also conclude the resveratrol may have been a part cause for poor liver and cholesterol values. That after all was one of the variables between the two blood tests.

Don't powerlifters eat lots of pizza?
They don't seem to be short of test, especially the bearded ones.
yeah they also dont do blood test whilst they are sick to do a comparison like this and when they do eat all that pizza they are usually training.

Put your common sense hat on here the dude was sick for 2 weeks, stopped training for 2 weeks, is still sick now, ate shit for 8 days and got a blood test done what would someone expect to see in the blood test? a miracle result???...no way

Didnt he hit a pb though in the last 2ish weeks? (could be wrong ehre, thought l saw an uploaded squat vid today of a pb...)

This is so full of crap. If the values came up the way you wanted you would have paraded them around the forum for everyone to see, not gone looking through for anomalies that might have made it go up. But because they didn't go the way you wanted you have now gone digging though for excuses. So now you will can this trial and do another one basically just digging for a positive result. This is why i said trails like this are bull shit. If it fails you make excuses and don't show the results but if you do get a positive result you will post it all over the net.

Also why can't we also conclude the resveratrol may have been a part cause for poor liver and cholesterol values. That after all was one of the variables between the two blood tests.

Bazza20 You, I, GhostRun and everyone else on this forum wanted a fair unbiased blood test trial to be conducted.

Given the fact that GhostRun fell ill, stopped training and ate like shit does not make it a fair comparison it is that simple.
The blood test results are basically unchanged with some things slightly up and some things slightly down, GhostRun please post your bloods up!

The blood tests show an increase in the bad cholesterol typical of his poor diet and also not training whilst eating his poor diet.

The liver values also show a huge increase also indicating he is sick.

Yes if todays results would have been positive whilst sick i would have still said imagine what they would be like if you didn't get sick.

In all honesty this second blood test should not have been done whilst he was eating shit (a huge change in his diet) not weight training at all for 2 weeks (we know weight training effects testosterone) and the blood test were done whilst he was sick.

I am not looking for excuses for the results they are plain and simple and right here in your face exactly as to why this trial is not a fair before/after comparison for the final 50% of this trial the guy was sick, didn't train at all and ate shit.

He has clearly stated he is going to do a very very controlled before blood test in a few weeks and then stick to his diet/training 100% and then do the trial again, so it will be a whole knew set of before and after bloods.

It is highly irrational for anyone on here to think the results can be positive given his circumstances for the last 2 weeks and including while he did the blood tests.

If i was informed of his exact circumstances my decision would have been stop taking the supplement, get better and start the trial again fresh and that is what he is going to do now to make a fair assessment of the product and if it works.

Last edited: