• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hey o.n im currently 3 weeks into my first cycle Test e 500mg a week, altho i dont know if my gear is fake or not as i havent seen any improvement of libido,and the wanting to tackle a bus *feeling*or no gyno related sides. I guess im asking is this of any benefit to take while on cycle? Surely it wont hurt to take just incase my gear is bunk.... and if i see improvements like improved libido from taking res 100 will that be a sign that my gear is bunk...... thoughts?

Last edited:
Of course the owner will say you need to buy some Lone....

puts on sales voice
**If you use res100, it will lower you estrogen, which if your gear is real, will limit your sides
If your gear is fake, using res100 will boost your testosterone equivalent to using 2ml of test per week anyway, so its win win mate!**

Get bloods done in a week and see if its legit or not.

puts on sales voice
**If you use res100, it will lower you estrogen, which if your gear is real, will limit your sides
If your gear is fake, using res100 will boost your testosterone equivalent to using 2ml of test per week anyway, so its win win mate!**

Lol thanx sticky mate. yer am planning to, doctors are just so fuckin expensive tho and are wankers to deal with. 50 bucks to see the doctor to ask to get a blood test.

How is that funny? I was just asking if there would be any benefit in taking it on cycle and just incase my gear is fake it would be beneficial.

I find it very funny actually.

You seem to have it arse about. Don't you think you should make sure the gear is legit before you use it, instead of tacking on a test booster incase its fake. In any case no matter what the advertising pitch says test boosters are not going to have anywhere near or even any effect when compared to legit gear.

These single person trials and other anecdotes don't tell us anything about test boosters working on not.

Lol thanx sticky mate. yer am planning to, doctors are just so fuckin expensive tho and are wankers to deal with. 50 bucks to see the doctor to ask to get a blood test.

Again you think 50 bucks is expensive for a blood test when your running gear. I think your priorities are all wrong but you were keen to spend cash on a test booster.

Hey o.n im currently 3 weeks into my first cycle Test e 500mg a week, altho i dont know if my gear is fake or not as i havent seen any improvement of libido,and the wanting to tackle a bus *feeling*or no gyno related sides. I guess im asking is this of any benefit to take while on cycle? Surely it wont hurt to take just incase my gear is bunk.... and if i see improvements like improved libido from taking res 100 will that be a sign that my gear is bunk...... thoughts?

No point in taking it on cycle other than the health benefits from resveratrol mate.

puts on sales voice

Your still a dick head i see.

You should not insult forum members mate. It's not nice.

Are you saying those effects won't happen if he chooses to use res100?

You should not insult forum members mate. It's not nice.

Are you saying those effects won't happen if he chooses to use res100?

You should not assume my only intention is to gain money and you shouldn't pretend to act out what you believe i would say in response to someones question. It's quite rude and disrespectful.

As for my response to the member the only use for res100 on cycle is the health benefits and a slight AI. It massages estrogen so it wont be anywhere near as effective as something like arimidex. I would advise you not to use it on cycle unless you simply want the health benefits.

Last edited:
i didnt read it in the first place, i just heard something along the lines of what i said before in some other forum,as for 80 bucks for another test booster........ I think solid training and good diet will do me, ive already wasted enough money on shit supplements when i started bodybuilding.

Tests are here O.N,

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

If I am a suitable candidate for your trial please send product to

Michael Mitchell
PO BOX 1362
Toowong, QLD, 4066

Should be interesting to see how this goes! :)

Btw I got the results straight from reception lady, didn't wanna pay another consultation fee to hear the doctor speak for 5mins then hand me the papers and collect another $70. From the results above, am I healthy/anything to be concerned about?