• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
E2 is higher than I like mine to sit at, and free test could be higher.

That means res might do something for you.

Tests are here O.N,
If I am a suitable candidate for your trial please send product to

Michael Mitchell
PO BOX 1362
Toowong, QLD, 4066

Should be interesting to see how this goes! :)

I will get your bottle sent out to you tomorrow.
Please post up another blood test in 30 days time whilst using it everyday for the 30 days 2.5ml 2x daily and consume 20-50mls extra virgin olive oil daily. Please be sure to stay consistent and take it every day morning and night.

I had these done just before my 40th Birthday as part of my regular checkup. As I had them done before I saw this thread not everything you were after is there. (No E2 or Cortisol). Hopefully this will be enough.

Results2.jpg

Results1.jpg

I will get your bottle sent out to you tomorrow.
Please post up another blood test in 30 days time whilst using it everyday for the 30 days 2.5ml 2x daily and consume 20-50mls extra virgin olive oil daily. Please be sure to stay consistent and take it every day morning and night.

Why the extra olive oil?
Couldn't that scew the results of how effective res100 is at raising test?

I bought some, will probly just take 2.5ml a day since im on aas. Trying it now as we speak, It kind of has a bourban taste i dont know if thats just me. Also my mouth is filling with saliva as im trying to keep this stuff in my mouth for 10 minutes (trying to breathe through my nose)

Last edited:
I will check post box tmoro, should be there, will post up when I begin and keep daily log to make sure I stay consistant

Change nothing ghosty,

Really 2 bottles should of been sent out 1 real 1 fake would of been better.

It's easy to fix christian, all we need is someone else to get a before blood test, then take the prescribed dose of extra virgin olive oil for a month, get another test and compare results - that will show the effect(s) of what the olive oil does by itself, and my trial will show the effect(s) of res100 + the olive oil :)

Why the extra olive oil?
Couldn't that scew the results of how effective res100 is at raising test?
The op stated all along that he recommends the olive oil to be taken to get best results, I am assuming it is to ensure that the body has enough fats available for full hormonal function.

Yeah one of the many things wrong with this test.
What are the many things, I and everyone else is startingo understand you don't like supplements, but others do. And I came see anything wrong with the test. It will with work for the person doing it or it won't.

The op stated all along that he recommends the olive oil to be taken to get best results, I am assuming it is to ensure that the body has enough fats available for full hormonal function.

What are the many things, I and everyone else is startingo understand you don't like supplements, but others do. And I came see anything wrong with the test. It will with work for the person doing it or it won't.

Mick. A single person trial. No blinding. No placebo group. No controls. Only before and after blood tests, how do we know its not natural variation. Adding other variables into the equation like olive oil, how do we know it's not the olive oil making the changes.

There is so much wrong with a trial like this that the results actually tell us nothing at all about wether the product works or not.

I think no diet change, and no oil otherwise we have no idea if it worked or not.

O.N has made some massive claims about this product, I'm interested to see how well it actually works. Remember, the last bloods we heard about boosted test to the equivillent of 2mls of test!

Have you been asked to add/change anything else while using res100?

I know O.N has been on here at least 3 times since I posted my question, and still no answer.

I think no diet change, and no oil otherwise we have no idea if it worked or not.

O.N has made some massive claims about this product, I'm interested to see how well it actually works. Remember, the last bloods we heard about boosted test to the equivillent of 2mls of test!

Have you been asked to add/change anything else while using res100?

I know O.N has been on here at least 3 times since I posted my question, and still no answer.

That would help but even then you will still have no idea if it works.

Placebo effect

Natural variation

Other variables not taken into consideration

It's a waste of time doing it this way really.

If its as strong as "2mls of test" which I'm taking as Enanthate, we should see a massive jump, Ghosty should go well over 40-50nmol.
If he does, I'll take it as doing something....... Then the only question i have is it's long term safety.

O.N started the "do you know the risks of steroids" threads as a subliminal ad for res100, but to date, I haven't seen a paper showing the safety of res100......

Also, no where on the first page on how to use res100, in any of the reviews, or any of the big sell, does it mention you need to use other supps/oils to get the desired effect.

Is that faulse advertising?

If I go to a car dealer, and he tells me to buy a car because it's the best and fastest car on the market, and I buy it, and it's fucking slow, I'd be pissed.
Especially if he turned around and said it was because I didn't make all these changes to it.
If I made the changes to my original car, I wonder if I would have got very similar results, without my wallet getting smashed.

If its as strong as "2mls of test" which I'm taking as Enanthate, we should see a massive jump, Ghosty should go well over 40-50nmol.
If he does, I'll take it as doing something....... Then the only question i have is it's long term safety.
Yeah there should be a big effect.

Then the only question i have is it's long term safety.

O.N started the "do you know the risks of steroids" threads as a subliminal ad for res100, but to date, I haven't seen a paper showing the safety of res100......

Yep that's the thing look at the research there is no decent human saftey trials on resveratrol. A few rat studies but I'm not a rat so I am happy to wait this one out.

Just let Ghosty run the trial if the results are what he claims his bloods will show a significant improvement. The science of the study may not be perfect but if it is as good as ON says we should see a marked improvement in his test levels.

Give the guy the benefit of the doubt and let the blood tests show one way or another if what he is claiming is feasible. I have my doubts too but we will see.

Just let Ghosty run the trial if the results are what he claims his bloods will show a significant improvement. The science of the study may not be perfect but if it is as good as ON says we should see a marked improvement in his test levels.

Give the guy the benefit of the doubt and let the blood tests show one way or another if what he is claiming is feasible. I have my doubts too but we will see.

Ghosty can do what he wants, just pointing out the extremely large holes in a trial of this type.