• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yes if the results are 30 days apart and the first test shows normal natural levels.
but even still based on the attitude of those in this forum how do we know you even take supplement and dont just do 2 blood tests with the intent of damaging the product reputation, ie bazza would love to do that.

Alright i might be prepared to do this i have hung a fair bit of shit on you but you are stepping up to the plate with my challenve. Layout the numbers i don't do juice and dont understand test values etc. What will we put as the benchmark. I am prepared to be transperent here tbh i am suprised at you standing by the product to this degree.

If it does what you say i have nothing to gain by rubbishing you at my age you need all the help you can get.

Alright i might be prepared to do this i have hung a fair bit of shit on you but you are stepping up to the plate with my challenve. Layout the numbers i don't do juice and dont understand test values etc. What will we put as the benchmark. I am prepared to be transperent here tbh i am suprised at you standing by the product to this degree.

If it does what you say i have nothing to gain by rubbishing you at my age you need all the help you can get.

ok no problem go and get some bloods done tomorrow test the following:

Testosterone total and free
estrogen
cortisol
SHBG
LH/FSH
Cholesterol total
LDL
HDL

After you post a hard copy of your blood test i'll send you a free bottle.
then 30 days later re-test the same as above again.
follow the instructions on the bottle and be sure as well tell all our customers to consume at least 20-50mls extra virgin olive oil daily raw uncooked in a shake etc.

estrogen
cortisol
SHBG
LH/FSH
Cholesterol total
LDL
HDL

follow the instructions on the bottle and be sure as well tell all our customers to consume at least 20-50mls extra virgin olive oil daily raw uncooked in a shake etc.

In for this.

yeah look if it will shut some of the hater up no problem but still bazza wont accept the results of the blood test like all other blood tests we already have.

I think bazza should do the trial.

In all honesty.

I think bazza should do the trial.

In all honesty.

i wouldn't trust him to even take the product based on his attitude to me in this entire thread. it seems more in his interest to harm my business than to see logic he would more than likely do a blood test not take it for 30 days and do another blood test showing no improvement.

And then i would simply post other blood tests showing "well hey why did it work for these people and not you?"

so by me giving you a free bottle and you doing another blood test for the product we can then just place your blood test onto the useless pile of blood tests and reviews we already have.......that you will dismiss and say they dont prove it works yet they all show a positive result.

First I don't feel like being a guinea pig. I am happy to wait for the scientific research on humans to be done on efficacy and saftey before I use it.

I will agree studies done on mice and other animals are showing some promise but that is not human yet. Who knows it could be the next super supplement and a huge medical breakthrough and that would be awesome but currently it's claims are not proven and I am happy to wait.

i wouldn't trust him to even take the product based on his attitude to me in this entire thread. it seems more in his interest to harm my business than to see logic he would more than likely do a blood test not take it for 30 days and do another blood test showing no improvement.

And then i would simply post other blood tests showing "well hey why did it work for these people and not you?"

I honestly do not Believe he would do that.

Sorry if I have come across as trying to harm your business. That has never been my aim. Being a bit of a science nerd I am interested in the science and evidence side of things harming anyones business has never been my intention.

estrogen
cortisol
SHBG
LH/FSH
Cholesterol total
LDL
HDL

Alright public holiday in qld tommorrow but will arrange bloods to be done this week. Will be keeping a log. I gotta respect that ON is standing by the product. I will be logging the results. Everyone knows i can be a cynical bugger but i am going to approach this as impartially as possible.

I would be hypocritre if i didn't treat as a fair and open trial.

I would be hypocritre if i didn't treat as a fair and open trial.

Agreed - but don't be a puss about it either.

Take the doses as directed and note any measurable effects as a scientist, NOT (as I see over and over with these company sponsored trials) as a greatful participant who thinks they're 'lucky' to be chosen.

For the BN Trial, I tried to remain impartial, but open to change. That's the least you owe both sides of the line?

Agreed - but don't be a puss about it either.

Take the doses as directed and note any measurable effects as a scientist, NOT (as I see over and over with these company sponsored trials) as a greatful participant who thinks they're 'lucky' to be chosen.

For the BN Trial, I tried to remain impartial, but open to change. That's the least you owe both sides of the line?

This is exactly the approach I intend to take. At the end of the day I don't think my opinion of the product will matter at all the result will be in the bloodwork, provided I remain consistent with my sleep, diet and training regime.

Having said the above I do realise the scientists will crack the shits as it is a very unscience approach to a experiment. But I called O.N to step up to the plate and he did least I can do is be a willing and transparent subject.

This is exactly the approach I intend to take. At the end of the day I don't think my opinion of the product will matter at all the result will be in the bloodwork, provided I remain consistent with my sleep, diet and training regime.

Having said the above I do realise the scientists will crack the shits as it is a very unscience approach to a experiment. But I called O.N to step up to the plate and he did least I can do is be a willing and transparent subject.

Should of got on to send me 2 bottles, 1 empty 1 full, I placebo 1 and send random 1 to you and other to another...

Instant dbl blind placebo with the worlds worst p value.

@Bazza
First I don't feel like being a guinea pig. I am happy to wait for the scientific research on humans to be done on efficacy and saftey before I use it.

I will agree studies done on mice and other animals are showing some promise but that is not human yet. Who knows it could be the next super supplement and a huge medical breakthrough and that would be awesome but currently it's claims are not proven and I am happy to wait

Bazza just so you are aware in New Zealand where there is a Dietary Supplements ACT, that meaning that the Kiwis regulate these products less stringently than in Australia and tab form products are ok to be imported without them being approved there has been 1 reported death due Dietary supplements in the past 27 years.

Furthermore that 1 death that was reported was a 13 year old who Overdosed on vitamin C tabs that were soluble and actually choked to death according to Medsafe Reports

This has been documented by the NZ Health Trust and i have below to prove it aswell, these guys actually conducted a survey within the whole industry, it explains why the joint proposal did NOT go ahead with Australia and why the TGA are a joke of an organization.

NZHT TGA Trans Tasman Therapeutic Products Agency documents and responses

The Chances of Bazza or Christain developing any serious side effects from Res100 {provided they adhere to the instructions given } is as good as me being kicked to death by a DUCK !!! lol

Last edited:
Aek, not direct death for toxicity, however you can negatively effect your health
And no one is sure of possible future effects.

Look into vitamin e and calcium supplementation and adverse correlations.

@brick have you gotten your bloods done yet?

I went to he Dr's on Monday about my back and to arrange the blood tests. Long story made short as a result of that visit I am on 20mg prendisone twice daily until I get a localised cortisone shot for my back on Tuesday.

I don't think it is right to do a test booster trial while taking a drug that is esentially large doses of cortisol. It wouldn't be a fair reflection on the product or it's effects on my test levels.

Might be better if you get another volunteer, or wait a month till the cortisol has done it's thing and is out of my system, although to be honest I have no idea how long the drug remains active for or the extent of shutdown on your test production.

If I went ahead with it at this point in time I would just be taking a free sample from you and not giving a fair assesment for the good people at Ausbb.