• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Just noticed that it contains passiflora extract. Both passiflora and res are MAO inhibitors. Could there be a danger when used with other meds or stimulants like yohimbine?

Is reserveserateretol simlar to SERMS or AI's in its effect on e2? Is there a possibilty of estrogen rebound upon cessation? Not much data out there.

Resveratrol is a phyto estrogen it has AI properties and also posses "SERM like" properties, i said SERM like it is not a SERM however it can act as estrogen should your body be lacking in estrogen. At the end of the day it probably needs a new name some like AI with estrogen abilities should estrogen be required.

It has shown in the presence of estrogen it will work at the aromatase and when lacking estrogen it will act in place of estrogen.

the extract - 7,8 benzoflavone is also an AI however it has the ability to cross the blood brain barrier and effect GABAergic modulation of the GABA receptor complex.

There is no rebound of estrogen once you stop taking res100.
The reason why res100 works so well is because of its ability to act as estrogen the goal is never to crush estrogen it is to create a balance and harmony with the other hormones and through this balance the body can function and perform at its best.

How about a RES100 coupon? Recently discovered DAA and would be interested to see how this compares.

How about a RES100 coupon? Recently discovered DAA and would be interested to see how this compares.

Yeah sure thing use discount code: TAKEOFF10
buy it here: http://www.onlinenutrition.com.au/brands/Wicked-Supplements.html
Stack the DAA with Res100 for ever better results. TransSynergy DAA and Res100 is an awesome stack.

As for DAA you have to check this out: TransSynergy DAA Wicked Supplements

• 75 times more water soluble than regular DAA
  • Activates NMDA Receptor
  • Increase Testosterone & Growth Hormone
  • Converts Cholesterol to Testosterone
This is the most advanced DAA formula out, higher absorption and also actives the NMDA receptor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gPcDmpM0ug
[youtube]_gPcDmpM0ug[/youtube]

Last edited:
Thanks for that.

Would all this DAA solubility stuff be a potential reason I felt better results from NanoTest as opposed to the straight DAA I am taking now (same dosage of DAA).

Thanks for that.

Would all this DAA solubility stuff be a potential reason I felt better results from NanoTest as opposed to the straight DAA I am taking now (same dosage of DAA).

Never heard of a product called NanoTest i have heard of AnoTest by MuscleTech aka money tech.

If this product worked better than regular DAA for you it was probably because of the addition of boron.

However the DAA itself in this product is just regular DAA + other aminos.
It is not as soluble as the above product TransSynergy DAA and it will also not activate the NMDA receptor in the same fashion for a surge in testosterone and human growth hormones stimulating hormones like GHRH and GNRH as well as other feel good hormones such as dopamine.

When you take TransSynergy DAA most people will feel a more alert, focus effect shortly after taking it as the NMDA receptor is being stimulated.

Thinking about having a crack at the "Ultimate Stack" when I get back from Europe - might have to get it before I go away so its ready to rock for when I get back - who has used the whole stack? Results/reviews.

The products look fantastic.

Thinking about having a crack at the "Ultimate Stack" when I get back from Europe - might have to get it before I go away so its ready to rock for when I get back - who has used the whole stack? Results/reviews.

The products look fantastic.
I thought you worked for PnM? lol

Sorry O.N. I actually recommended your website a while ago to a few people, if that's helps.

Last edited:
I thought you worked for PnM? lol

Sorry O.N.

Yea mate I do some stuff for them on AGJ (dont work for them though) - doesnt mean I cant try these products? lol Res100 (and all the products as I said) look great.

Hahaha yeah, but seriously if you do let us know how it goes, these been lots of different feedback on this.

Protein Wars 2 coming up.

Should I alert Brick, Bazza, uppon2 or let them find this thread :p

L.P.S. out of thread!

Hahaha yeah, but seriously if you do let us know how it goes, these been lots of different feedback on this.

Really you have seen lots of different feedback?

Here is what i have seen:
1. people who have used it have reviewed it and shown positive comments, results or blood work.

2. people who have not used it have said it doesn't/wont work.

So I guess that's the lots of different feedback you are talking about :confused:

Anyone out there who has used any Wicked Supplement product and has not been satisfied should contact me to discuss and if you have any proof that the products failed you I will happily refund your money.

Nah mate, I've read on other forums where guys said it did nothing.

That 1 member you are talking about QWIK or whatever his name is, has been non responsive to any contact attempts i have tried and i have requested his order number to which again i have gotten no response when i was part of that forum.

As you are probably well aware there is a small "click" on AGJ that jack each other off all the time and swazzle in each others faces as often as possible if given the chance...no doubt this comment will make the news on that forum.

You also have to take into account that although I am supposedly "hated" on that forum in 2012 I was unanimously voted:
1. The most helpful member
2. The most knowledgeable member

of the forum which is 4000 members strong and i won with a clear 40-50% more votes than 2nd place in both categories, before the hate of the "click" turned on me and i left the forum these were/are the statistics im sure anyone who has been on there will remember this is if it has not been deleted as the owner of that forum has tried to remove as much information i posted as possible many of the threads that were even in general topic or even peoples threads etc have been removed or deleted in their hate attempts to damage me or my brand.

It's a funny place internet forums 1 second everybody knows you and the next people are trying to delete your existence.

Admin on this forum will also note i have never attempted to poach members to my own forum never have never will.
When i get treated with respect so will you. And this was the end of the business relationship i had with that shit hole of a forum when i decided to poach some members when i knew i wanted to leave.

I'm glad im still welcome here :)
I'm also glad we have many thousands of happy customers who know our product wear their t-shirts with pride and continue to regularly buy and feel, see, blood test examine their results.

[MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; yep I agree that your help on that forum was very high. I was one of those who voted for you. Just the doubts people have over Res100 that's caused the problem.

No I'm not Swazzle :D obvisously. Whats that horse piss he was drinking? Does it work :eek:

@O.N.; yep I agree that your help on that forum was very high. I was one of those who voted for you. Just the doubts people have over Res100 that's caused the problem.

No I'm not Swazzle :D obvisously. Whats that horse piss he was drinking? Does it work :eek:

I've never had anything to lie about with Res100 there is 86 different reviews and blood results here: Res100 Reviews and Blood tests | Wicked Supplements that i have collaborated from different forums.

All are linked to where and who posted them on which forums.

I have not once seen any other supplement company provide this many independent reviews + actual individual blood test results.

The only thing i will say is there is plenty of company funded studies out there with bogus results case and point testofen by gencor take a look really legitimate looking isn't it NOT! http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.a...stofen-human-trial-testofenhumanstudy2-1-.pdf

98.81% as their average for increased testosterone levels in 30 people over 8 weeks.....yeah right we all believe that bullshit.

Never will you ever get an average of near 100% increase in testosterone in 30 healthy males it's not possible.

With res100 we have seen as little as 10-20% increase in those who have already high testosterone levels and as much as 300% in those who have very low testosterone levels.....but do you see me ever sprouting 300% or 100% increase no and i wont ever because the results are always going to be different based on what you have to work with.

The above PDF is totally bullshit and has zero credit to back it's findings.

I will say at least with supplements like DAA you have 1 actual human trial where you can see the results of all 23 participants and how they "ALL" responded and the study holds credentials which are not falsified and have been replicated and a much more believable average of 42% increase.

Coming back to it 86 independent reviews and blood results no it's not an actual study but it is pretty damn good.

Lastly people wouldn't re-buy something if it didn't work, we have many long term satisfied customers who continue to use our products over and over

EDIT: I have also helped several people now who have been medically diagnosed as requiring HRT who now have high natural teststerone levels go figure!

Last edited: