• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Stocked up on my "test booster" today
Currently sitting at 68nmol/L so it's working really well!

je8FM87.jpg

Just purchased this product for the hell of it as I've started a bulk. Will report if I make any progress.

We had a meeting today with the University of NSW in regards to conducting our clinical trial, it looks like it will take a little time to get it underway however all things today were positive and it looks like conducting the trial will not be an issue.

114.49% increase in testosterone levels on average.

We have many blood tests from users mostly after taking res100 however we do have several tests which are all before and after results. They can be found here: http://wickedsupplements.com/res100-review/
Review # 1,3,6,12,40,64,79,82.

The average before result from these tests was 10.875nmol/L
The average after result from these tests was 23.325nmol/L
This increase is an average increase of 114.49%

Real People Real Results

Well, for some reason I'm going to give this product a try. I've just put in an order.
Will get blood tests done and post up here with a review.

Well, for some reason I'm going to give this product a try. I've just put in an order.
Will get blood tests done and post up here with a review.

Good work, is this what got you over the line?

114.49% increase in testosterone levels on average.

We have many blood tests from users mostly after taking res100 however we do have several tests which are all before and after results. They can be found here: http://wickedsupplements.com/res100-review/
Review # 1,3,6,12,40,64,79,82.

The average before result from these tests was 10.875nmol/L
The average after result from these tests was 23.325nmol/L
This increase is an average increase of 114.49%

Real People Real Results

Also we are set for a clinical trial later this year June/July through the University of NSW.

Good work, is this what got you over the line?
I don't know, it just sounds like an interesting product. I reckon it's worth a try.
At 31 years old I figure my testosterone is in the middle of a big downward slope. Even if it doesn't help with muscle, I guess it could be good for me in other ways.
I'll keep an open mind and see if I notice any changes.

Also, for the interest of people here I'll be continuing to exercise at the same intensity and frequency, I am a relative novice, so I expect my lifts to keep increasing steadily or even slow down in the near future.
I will not change my eating habits or supplementation (for the last three months has been WPC, creatine, multivitamin, fish oil, vitamin D and ZMA at steady dosage).
I have some historical blood test results which may assist in working out a baseline, though I've been making an effort to decrease my cholesterol and increase my vitamin D over the last 5 months or so.
The blood tests will be taken in a fasted state and I'll be sure to abstain for 3 days previous to the tests to ensure that has no serious effect/variation on levels.

For me this is one of the best stand out reviews for comparison we have seen.

Res100 vs Bulk Nutrients Test Max + DAA and Res100 still came out on top.

Guys Kirk gets a lot of flak here from some people, just adding my experience - he's been quite helpful to me.

I've done bloods and had some improvement.

Free test went from 362.64 to 426.37 pmol/L, and that first result I was on DAA + BN's Test Combination (don't know what it was before that). My SHBG is high at 55, so if I can get that down I think I can see it go higher.

For me this is one of the best stand out reviews for comparison we have seen.

Res100 vs Bulk Nutrients Test Max + DAA and Res100 still came out on top.

Just to be fair, DAA was constant on both tests.

Out of interest, what would you consider low, average and high levels?

Just to be fair, DAA was constant on both tests.

Out of interest, what would you consider low, average and high levels?

ahh ok fair enough, all labs have different ranges so i would need to see the reference range, especially when it comes to free testosterone as some labs simply calculate it based on SHBG, total testosterone and Albumin. And some also assume albumin levels which then gives a slightly inaccurate reading. If you did both tests with the same lab the levels will be the same and if it wasn't calculated again this is the best way to test for it.

Same lab.

The cFreeTesto was 362.64 originally and 426.37 pmol/L later (260-*740 range). Also included lab values for Albumin, Cortisol, FSH, LH, Prolactin, Oestradiol, Testo etc and a bunch of others.