• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Great news,

Res100 is now micronized we are using resveratrol with a particle size of 1.5 Microns and 99% Purity.
This will result in an even higher absorption rate of the resveratrol.

We are not using a heat process to get this micron size the resveratrol is still intact and has been verified by an independent lab to be at 1.5 Microns and 99% purity level.

Res100-reflection-small.jpg

now you can combine TransSynergy DAA with your Res100

It's here! It's awesome!

Finally DAA no longer tastes like chalk or battery acid...lol
Expect increased results, faster recovery, increased HGH and testosterone.

Click here to buy: TransSynergy DAA

Read more here: TransSynergy DAA by Wicked Supplements: TransSynergy DAA | Wicked Supplements

It's 75 times more water soluble than regular DAA
it is combined with sarcosine for dual activation of the NMDA receptor to help increase testosterone and HGH.

Imagine how well this will stack with Res100 and tococaps.

transsynergy_daa__41027_std.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered a bottle of this stuff yesterday. I had some recent bloods done that showed pretty high estradiol and low Testosterone for my age (36). Thought about trying exemestane to reign in the E2 and bring back the old libido but this is easier to source.

Will take same blood tests in a month or 2, lets see how it goes...

Ordered a bottle of this stuff yesterday. I had some recent bloods done that showed pretty high estradiol and low Testosterone for my age (36). Thought about trying exemestane to reign in the E2 and bring back the old libido but this is easier to source.

Will take same blood tests in a month or 2, lets see how it goes...
sweet. be sure to post up results.

P.S - Don't get the flu or consume pizza and coke. It apparantly alters results. :D

Testosterone works well
Dianabol doesn't boost testosterone but it's a great androgen receptor modulator too

Geez 48 posts n mysteriously finds a post on this and will be part of it...seems legit I!

Yeah you got me inspector gadget :rolleyes:

I was going to post up some results in the spirit of contribution but I don't want to get caught up in this little cyber war lol.

So no further comments or bloods from me on this stuff, even if it adds an inch to my girth, which I fully expect it will.

I'm now using both Res100 (for the second time) and TransSynergy-DAA.

Despite all the speculation cast on the effectiveness of Res100, my bloods at the end of using it showed increased total and free T levels, as well as lowered SHBG levels which was very important for me as my levels are a little too high at the moment.

I don't know how it compares to the other products out there as I haven't tried many, but I was happy enough with it to buy it a second time.

"[FONT=&quot]Are there any side-effects?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
When used as recommended, Resveratrol 100 is completely safe and side effect free."

I'd be mentioning the potential blood thinning effects and potential interactions with other medications, just to cover yourself.
[/FONT]

This study was done with mouse embryo cell cultures. Did you even bother to read the full paper? It's proof of concept and nothing more. Besides, the body will activate mTOR by hundreds of mechanisms, inhibiting one will have next to no effect (besides, insulin is a far more powerful hormone than rsv). Ibuprofen is a good real world example of this, it will inhibit mTOR somewhat but protein synthesis is still unaffected due to the myriad of other ways to activate mTOR

The product is still dildos

This study was done with mouse embryo cell cultures. Did you even bother to read the full paper? It's proof of concept and nothing more. Besides, the body will activate mTOR by hundreds of mechanisms, inhibiting one will have next to no effect (besides, insulin is a far more powerful hormone than rsv). Ibuprofen is a good real world example of this, it will inhibit mTOR somewhat but protein synthesis is still unaffected due to the myriad of other ways to activate mTOR

The product is still dildos
do you speed read Poni?