• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Na brah. I am a covert. Res10000000000000000000000000000000000 is the best. I just shot the biggest load ever and almost drowned my missus.

Collect what's left and shoot it bilaterally into your delts for maximum gains

with percentages i was giving an example and yes they do in some labs show free testosterone as a percentage. take for instance here: http://www.res100.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Medical-Results-Res1002.jpg

As has already been shown there is many different lab ranges from lab to lab for free testosterone.

Here are some examples for you of different lab ranges for "free testosterone":

This test states "free testosterone calculation" pmol/L (260-740)
http://www.res100.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/23.5nmol-bloods.jpg
Thats a res100 result by the way!

This test is pmol/L (60-130) http://www.aussie*gym*junkies.com/showthread.php?t=8622
I helped this guy come off HRT

Again another "calculated" free testosterone lab range pmol/l (225-725) Another outstanding res100 result of 633pmol/L http://www.res100.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/blood-test-Dean.png
blood-test-Dean.png

This test is pmol/L (25-120) http://www.res100.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Photo0098.jpg this blood test was while someone was on steroids at 500mg per week.

This test is pmol/L (25-120) http://www.res100.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/scan0008re.jpg this was using res100 with the ultimate stack.

This is another pmol/L (25-120) http://www.res100.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/AfterBloods00031.jpg

Lastly here is a percentage result http://www.res100.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Medical-Results-Res1002.jpg

Here is one of my blood tests after a PCT pmol/L (120-470) again it states "calculated" PoWeR PCT Program

In this test it is pmol/L (25-120) low/normal testosterone level (22 y.o male)

This test is pmol/l (180-450) Low range testosterone?

this lab is pmol/L (43-138) Confused after Endo appointment with T level

This is pmol/L - range (60-130) Low Test Help Advice

Here is some more for you:

On cycle free testosterone -
Free Testosterone: 313.6 pmol/L (25-120) https://www.aussie*gym*junkies.com/showthread.php?t=10279&page=13

Free Testosterone 168.3 pmol/L (43-138)
Also another in same post:
When I was natty;
Free Testosterone: 37 pmol/L (25-120)
http://www.aussie*gym*junkies.com/showpost.php?p=436639&postcount=20

On cycle blood test free testosterone -
Free Testosterone: 3809 (Reference range: 225 - 725 pmol/L
http://www.aussie*gym*junkies.com/showpost.php?p=527013&postcount=994

Free Testosterone 392 pmol/L (170-500)
http://www.aussie*gym*junkies.com/showpost.php?p=454451&postcount=1

Calculated FreeTesto 515.39 pmol/L (260-740) http://www.aussie*gym*junkies.com/showpost.php?p=138294&postcount=2

So there certainly is many different lab ranges for pmol/L:
(260-740)
(60-130)
(225-725)
(25-120)
(25-120)
(25-120)
(120-470)
(25-120)
(180-450)
(43-138)
(60-130)
(25-120)
(43-138)
(25-120)
(225 - 725)
(170-500)
(260-740)

Q: Do all labs use the same ranges?
A: No. "Labs use different sample populations, testing procedures and equipment," said Kandice Kottke-Marchant, chair of the Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Institute at Cleveland Clinic. More than 20 glucose assays (tests) are available commercially, and they may all give slightly different results," said Marchant. In addition, "there isn't a one-size-fits-all reference range," Marchant said. Still, if the test is for pregnant women, for example, then pregnant women are used to establish the reference range, and labs are likely to arrive at comparable references ranges.

Bloodwork lab tests: What is 'normal?' - Chicago Tribune

Last edited:
I followed a number of those links O.N., aren't they all mostly low-ish pmol/l in the 100s and 200s except for that 600 you point out?

Free testosterone as a percentage of total testosterone yes. BUT A DIFFERENT LAB WITH A DIFFERENT RANGE WOULD NOT GIVE TWO DIFFERENT READINGS IN EITHER PERCENTAGE OR PMOL. THEY WOULD BE THE SAME

I don't give a fuck if different ranges exist. IT DOES NOT MATTER
215 PMOL IS NOT HIGH FOR FREE TESTOSTERONE. IT IS LOW-MEDIUM ESPECIALLY FOR A GUY UNDER 25

AGAIN, THERE ARE NO BEFORE TESTS SHOWING BIG INCREASES. JUST GUYS WITH AVERAGE, HIGH, LOW, WHATEVER READINGS IN BLOOD TESTS WHICH MEANS LITERALLY NOTHING

Free testosterone as a percentage of total testosterone yes. BUT A DIFFERENT LAB WITH A DIFFERENT RANGE WOULD NOT GIVE TWO DIFFERENT READINGS IN EITHER PERCENTAGE OR PMOL. THEY WOULD BE THE SAME

I don't give a fuck if different ranges exist. IT DOES NOT MATTER
215 PMOL IS NOT HIGH FOR FREE TESTOSTERONE. IT IS LOW-MEDIUM ESPECIALLY FOR A GUY UNDER 25

AGAIN, THERE ARE NO BEFORE TESTS SHOWING BIG INCREASES. JUST GUYS WITH AVERAGE, HIGH, LOW, WHATEVER READINGS IN BLOOD TESTS WHICH MEANS LITERALLY NOTHING
"There are no generally accepted lower limits of normal. However, there is a general agreement that total testosterone levels above 12 nmol/L (346 ng/dL) or free testosterone levels above 250 pmol/L (72 pg/mL) do not require testosterone substitution. Similarly, there is consensus that serum total testosterone levels below 8 nmol/L (231 ng/dL) or free testosterone below 180 pmol/L (52 pg/mL) would benefit from testosterone replacement therapy."
Andropause, testosterone male hormone measurement

to me this means that some of those dudes O.N. posted have low test even after Res100 ............ please clarify O.N. (212 pmol/l after using the Res100 Ultimate Stack doesn't sound good)

Last edited:
Seriously have a good read of this post as these people are on steroids which is quite obvious yet the claimed "low free testosterone" theory of Oni kinda goes out the window now doesn't it.

The whole point that Oni is making totally changes when you have some of the bloods above that were taken for free testosterone whilst on steroids such as:

Testosterone: 130 nmol/L (8.3-29) Above range
Free Testosterone: 313.6 pmol/L (25-120) Above range but low in Oni opinion
Androstenedione: >35 nmol/L (2.4-13)Above range
OEST2: 703 pmol/L (<150)Above range

In Oni's opinion this person would have low "free testosterone" levels yet the levels are above the normal lab range for free testosterone and even on steroids with the lab range of only 25-120.....

And then this one again on cycle:
250mg per week (about 3 weeks in), in brackets is lab range

LH <0.5 U/L (1.5-13) Shut down
Oestradiol 298pmol/L (<160) above range
Testosterone 38.9nmol/L (11-32) above range
SHBG 9 (15-50) - I think tren dropped this low from steroid use
Free Androgen Index 432% (15-100) very above range
Free Testosterone 168.3 pmol/L (43-138) above range but low in Oni's opinion

His total test is above the normal lab range only on 250mg per week and again the free is above HIS LAB RANGE!
His LH is shut down as he is on cycle the estrogen is up as he is on cycle his SHBG is down as he is on cycle and the FAI holy shit 432% But look at the free level again in Oni's opinion that is shit

But Oni would have us all believe that if you score above this lab range of 43-138 that your levels are still low.....how is that even possible the 2 guys above are on steroids they are above these lab ranges of the 25-120 example yet their free testosterone is less than the 500pmol/L that some guys can get on a lab range of 150-700......kinda blows some smoke into the question does it not?

So Oni will have us all believe that these 2 guys above are 100% on steroids and that someone who gets their bloods done through a different pathology can not be on steroids and have a higher free testosterone level as long as the lab range is from 150-700........

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll ask again O.N.

That link I made previously states that a patient with pmol/l less than 180 pmol/l is a candidate for TRT, once you get over 250 pmol/l you no longer are a candidate for TRT Andropause, testosterone male hormone measurement

That being the case anything under 250 pmol/l could certainly be considered "not good" ......... as Oni is stating.

You linked a client of your's whose pmol/l after doing the Res100 Ultimate Stack was 212 pmol/l ........ that ain't gonna win you no Gold Logie O.N.

Maybe you should read this post one more time, as said all labs have different methods and equipment this is why there is different lab ranges these people below have blood tests on steroids and are above their lab ranges yet below larger "different" lab ranges.

Seriously have a good read of this post as these people are on steroids which is quite obvious yet the claimed "low free testosterone" theory of Oni kinda goes out the window now doesn't it.

The whole point that Oni is making totally changes when you have some of the bloods above that were taken for free testosterone whilst on steroids such as:

Testosterone: 130 nmol/L (8.3-29) Above range
Free Testosterone: 313.6 pmol/L (25-120) Above range but low in Oni opinion
Androstenedione: >35 nmol/L (2.4-13)Above range
OEST2: 703 pmol/L (<150)Above range

In Oni's opinion this person would have low "free testosterone" levels yet the levels are above the normal lab range for free testosterone and even on steroids with the lab range of only 25-120.....

And then this one again on cycle:
250mg per week (about 3 weeks in), in brackets is lab range

LH <0.5 U/L (1.5-13) Shut down
Oestradiol 298pmol/L (<160) above range
Testosterone 38.9nmol/L (11-32) above range
SHBG 9 (15-50) - I think tren dropped this low from steroid use
Free Androgen Index 432% (15-100) very above range
Free Testosterone 168.3 pmol/L (43-138) above range but low in Oni's opinion

His total test is above the normal lab range only on 250mg per week and again the free is above HIS LAB RANGE!
His LH is shut down as he is on cycle the estrogen is up as he is on cycle his SHBG is down as he is on cycle and the FAI holy shit 432% But look at the free level again in Oni's opinion that is shit

But Oni would have us all believe that if you score above this lab range of 43-138 that your levels are still low.....how is that even possible the 2 guys above are on steroids they are above these lab ranges of the 25-120 example yet their free testosterone is less than the 500pmol/L that some guys can get on a lab range of 150-700......kinda blows some smoke into the question does it not?

So Oni will have us all believe that these 2 guys above are 100% on steroids and that someone who gets their bloods done through a different pathology can not be on steroids and have a higher free testosterone level as long as the lab range is from 150-700........

Q: Do all labs use the same ranges?
A: No. "Labs use different sample populations, testing procedures and equipment," said Kandice Kottke-Marchant, chair of the Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Institute at Cleveland Clinic. More than 20 glucose assays (tests) are available commercially, and they may all give slightly different results," said Marchant. In addition, "there isn't a one-size-fits-all reference range," Marchant said. Still, if the test is for pregnant women, for example, then pregnant women are used to establish the reference range, and labs are likely to arrive at comparable references ranges.

Bloodwork lab tests: What is 'normal?' - Chicago Tribune

A pmol/l lower than 180 pmol/l is considered low enough to warrant TRT. Above 250 pmol/l seems to be getting more normal according to this link Andropause, testosterone male hormone measurement

So anything below 250 pmol/l is in the lower range, do you agree? Cause that's what Oni was saying ...... that 212 pmol/l post Res100 Ultimate Stack is still very low.

A pmol/l lower than 180 pmol/l is considered low enough to warrant TRT. Above 250 pmol/l seems to be getting more normal according to this link Andropause, testosterone male hormone measurement

So anything below 250 pmol/l is in the lower range, do you agree? Cause that's what Oni was saying ...... that 212 pmol/l post Res100 Ultimate Stack is still very low.

As said all labs use different methods and equipment this means you will have different ranges and different results, it also seems that most ranges that go above 500pmol/L are noted as "calculated"

i totally understand pmol/L means pmol/L but if you are doing something different to the blood or using something else this could change the results.

If 1 lab that uses the range 25-150 say based on testing thousands of healthy people using our equipment and government approved testing methods then based on the data and the "testing methods" this is considered a normal healthy range if within this range.

On the other hand another lab who uses different methods and different equipment can have a range from 150-500 and say based on their testing methods and equipment and government approved testing methods that this lab range is considered normal and healthy.

As said 2 times now there is blood tests above which are from people who have completed blood tests whilst on steroids both blood tests are different ranges one being 25-120 and the other being and the other being 43-138...note i said 25-120 again another range not 25-150 anyway they are clearly on steroids as can be seen from the other values and their free testosterone is above "their" labs reference range for free testosterone.

It is above their labs reference range because they are on steroids yet because both of these labs reference ranges are not from 150-500 because they use different methods of testing the results will appear as they do. And no both of these people's results are quite obvious they are on steroids their steroids are real and the results are above normal for their respective labs testing methods.

The same applies when someone tests res100 and uses a lab range from 25-150 or like some of the ranges we do have which are like this one 225-725 and the result being 633pmol/L http://www.res100.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/blood-test-Dean.png

This is a res100 blood test right here using the higher lab range, so hopefully now this starts making sense. Now you cannot honestly tell me the above test of 633pmol/L will be getting better results and have a higher testosterone level than the other blood tests above whom are on actual steroids! and scored 168.3 pmol/L and 313.6pmol/L both these 2 results are much higher than the 633pmol/L result because the lab ranges are different.

If you still believe this banter than fuck me dead res100 is as good as taking 5g of testosterone per week! since the above guys are on steroids and have 168 and 313 yet res100 can make you have 633! LAB RANGES AND TESTING METHODS PEOPLE!

633 is not higher than these other 2 results, it would be great if it was but it isn't as said the product is not equal to 5g test e per week.

I can understand the confusion it would be great if all labs used the same methods and ranges but they do not, so you will have different methods using different ranges.

Last edited:
ON .. really, you've done nothing but disservice to your business here.. When I read your initial posts I thought "Hey, this sounds kind of interesting" but since then you really haven't sold the product or it's benefits, if anything you've allowed the nay-sayers to highlight more and more reasons not to buy it. Not only that, you have repeatedly demonstrated that you either really don't understand scientific research practices OR you just plain disregard them - neither of which screams "this product will be quality!"

On top of that, by engaging in argument with forum members you've convinced me that if I had an issue with your product it is likely I would not receive good service.

You would have been MUCH better off simply bowing out of this and not taking the bait.. As it is, you've probably lost more customers by engaging in this debate in the way that you have than if you had simply ignored the people trying to run your product or business down.

Phosphatidylserine in Res100 reduces cortisol and increases Testosterone

A reduced level of cortisol will offer the following benefits:
• Improve the testosterone to cortisol ratio
• Increase resistance to stress & fatigue
• Increase exercise capacity
• Speed recovery & reduce muscle soreness
• Enhanced sense of well-being

What are some signs that my cortisol is too high?
• Excess fat distribution around the face and/or abdominal area
• Low Libido
• Low Testosterone
• Low GH (Growth Hormone)
• Decreased insulin sensitivity
• Suppressed immune system
• Mental depression
• Easily fatigued or exhausted
• Prolonged recovery from exercise

Full Study Extract here: JISSN | Full text | The effects of phosphatidylserine on endocrine response to moderate intensity exercise

Figure 1 shows the effects of S-PS or placebo supplementation on cortisol, testosterone, lactate and growth hormone response to exercise-induced stress at -30, 0, 15, 20, 30, 40, 60, and 80 minutes after exercise. Mean peak concentrations are shown in table 2.

cortisol_levels_test_on_ps.jpg

Cortisol, testosterone, lactate and growth hormone response to exercise after 10 days of oral treatment with 600 mg S-PS or placebo (pre-exercise phase -30 to 0 minutes, exercise phase: 0 to 15 minutes, recovery phase 16 to 80 minutes).

Starks et al. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 2008 5:11 doi:10.1186/1550-2783-5-11

S-PS supplementation resulted in significant lower plasma cortisol levels at the beginning of the exercise (p = 0.002) when compared to placebo. Differences for testosterone (p = 0.20) and growth hormone levels (p = 0.30) were not significant.

S-PS supplementation reduced plasma cortisol concentrations by 39 ± 1% when compared with placebo (treatment effect: F = 6.7, p = 0.03; treatment × time interaction effect: F = 8.3, p = 0.05). Plasma testosterone concentrations increased with S-PS (51 ± 6%) when compared with placebo; however, differences between groups failed to reach statistical significance for the effect of treatment (F = 2.79, p = 0.13) and treatment × time interaction effect (F = 0.35, p = 0.87). Exercise resulted in an increase in lactate levels in both groups, however, the increase failed to reach statistical significance (time effect: F = 5.41, p = 0.06). Supplementation did not result in significant differences in lactate response between the S-PS and placebo groups (treatment effect: F = 0.47, p = 0.51; treatment × time effect: F = 1.62, p = 0.34). Similarly, supplementation did not influence plasma growth hormone concentrations (treatment effect: F = 2.49, p = 0.15) or the pattern of response (treatment × time interaction effect: F = 0.75, p = 0.66).

S-PS supplementation resulted in a favorable physiological state when compared to the placebo group. Area under the curve analysis (figure 2) showed significant differences between S-PS and placebo for cortisol (35 ± 0% reduction, p < 0.01), testosterone (37 ± 5% increase, p = 0.02), and testosterone to cortisol ratio (184 ± 5% increase, p = 0.02, figure 2).

1550-2783-5-11-2-l.jpg

S-PS significantly decreased cortisol (35 ± 0%, p < 0.01) and increased testosterone (37 ± 5%, p = 0.02) AUC levels and testosterone to cortisol ratio (184 ± 5%, p = 0.02) in comparison to placebo.

Starks et al. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 2008 5:11 doi:10.1186/1550-2783-5-11