• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The point he is trying to make to you is the amount is not important coz its still supplementing regrrdless...

Yes it is important because it would need to be 60-80% or less than HRT per week in order for the body to still make some testosterone on its own HRT is 60 active mg's per week of testosterone so he would need to be taking 36-48 active mg's of testosterone to then say he is "supplementing" his testosterone production.

Anything above this will shut him down and now he isn't supplementing.

End of the day testosterone enanthate is a drug and I have no idea why this has dragged on for so long.

If something cost more than a gym membership then I would expect better results than a gym membership. $90 for a 50 day supply. That's an extra double cheeseburger a day at McDonalds. Or if you're cutting it's 100 albuterol 8mg pills (16mg a day - $6 total), 240 caffine 200mg pills (800mg a day - $40 total), 100g of green tea extract (1g a day - $18) and $26 left of over to spend on fuck, I don't know- a line of cocaine

Can you honestly say that your product will add mass faster than an extra 390kcal/22g of protein a day and will make you lose fat faster than 16mg albuterol, 800mg of caffeine, 1g of green tea extract and a line of coke?

Apples and oranges mate, testosterone and protein are 2 different kettles of fish.

What i can say is the product does increase testosterone which is why it is so widely reviewed and blood tested, no other test booster has over 80 reviews i cannot even think of 1 which has 10 let alone any independent blood tests. If they do provide tests its usually there own made up bullshit, we have never had anything to hide so we have always encouraged people to get bloods done. People only ever give reviews if they are happy with something...clearly we have many happy people as goes with blood tests you are unlikely to get bloods done if you dont feel it working.

What you do with your higher testosterone levels is totally up to you, comparing it to protein is stupid.

As you should be aware a higher testosterone level will result in better long term gains, a higher rate of fat loss should this be your goal and greater libido.

Other benefits being cortisol control in res100 often result in less fatigue more endurance eg more sets, reps and better recovery. This has been noted in many people now, so yes the gains will come, you can recover better complete more sets and reps which will equal more gains and you have a clinically proven higher testosterone level in the gym which is 78% higher than the placebo group and a 30% lower cortisol level.

Further to this we have had several people clinically diagnosed as requiring HRT to have had my help and guidance to come off HRT and return 25+nmol/L blood level ranges.....this is someone who is suppose to be on HRT.....go figure!

More importantly the product was specifically designed for PCT and works very very well in terms of recovery. We have had people note that they have not lost any gains post cycle and in most cases continued to gain muscle during PCT, something noted as being uncommon for these guys on previous steroid cycles and PCT's. And those that have completed blood tests fantastic results 6-8 weeks post cycle.

Additionally it starts getting very interesting when we read the studies on it being able to be used as a HCG replacement, we have had only 1 blood test confirming this and several people's opinions but as you know 1 blood test and some opinions dont mean a whole lot...although this is not the products intended use.

All in all the product is very good and compared to other testosterone boosters it does far more and works far better and is better value for money.

Lastly you also have the many health benefits from the product, we have had old men with enlarged prostates tell us they get up several times per night to urinate to now not need to get up at all as res has been shown to shrink the prostate, we have people saying they generally feel better and sense of well being, some people say they have a better persona about them, almost all people say they sleep better and have less anxiety almost all say they do not get sick while taking it and feel in perfect health.

As you should know resveratrol has many many health benefits.

Last edited:
Apples and oranges mate, testosterone and protein are 2 different kettles of fish.

What i can say is the product does increase testosterone which is why it is so widely reviewed and blood tested, no other test booster has over 80 reviews i cannot even think of 1 which has 10 let alone any independent blood tests. If they do provide tests its usually there own made up bullshit, we have never had anything to hide so we have always encouraged people to get bloods done. People only ever give reviews if they are happy with something...clearly we have many happy people as goes with blood tests you are unlikely to get bloods done if you dont feel it working.

What you do with your higher testosterone levels is totally up to you, comparing it to protein is stupid.

As you should be aware a higher testosterone level will result in better long term gains, a higher rate of fat loss should this be your goal and greater libido.

Other benefits being cortisol control in res100 often result in less fatigue more endurance eg more sets, reps and better recovery. This has been noted in many people now, so yes the gains will come, you can recover better complete more sets and reps which will equal more gains and you have a clinically proven higher testosterone level in the gym which is 78% higher than the placebo group and a 30% lower cortisol level.

Further to this we have had several people clinically diagnosed as requiring HRT to have had my help and guidance to come off HRT and return 25+nmol/L blood level ranges.....this is someone who is suppose to be on HRT.....go figure!

More importantly the product was specifically designed for PCT and works very very well in terms of recovery. We have had people note that they have not lost any gains post cycle and in most cases continued to gain muscle during PCT, something noted as being uncommon for these guys on previous steroid cycles and PCT's. And those that have completed blood tests fantastic results 6-8 weeks post cycle.

Additionally it starts getting very interesting when we read the studies on it being able to be used as a HCG replacement, we have had only 1 blood test confirming this and several people's opinions but as you know 1 blood test and some opinions dont mean a whole lot...although this is not the products intended use.

All in all the product is very good and compared to other testosterone boosters it does far more and works far better and is better value for money.

Lastly you also have the many health benefits from the product, we have had old men with enlarged prostates tell us they get up several times per night to urinate to now not need to get up at all as res has been shown to shrink the prostate, we have people saying they generally feel better and sense of well being, some people say they have a better persona about them, almost all people say they sleep better and have less anxiety almost all say they do not get sick while taking it and feel in perfect health.

As you should know resveratrol has many many health benefits.

How about you give ONI a free 6 week trial where he will get bloods done at he's own doctor before and then after the 6 week trial. I'm a bit skeptic that a legal product can have so many great and high t level results and still be legal.

How about you give ONI a free 6 week trial where he will get bloods done at he's own doctor before and then after the 6 week trial. I'm a bit skeptic that a legal product can have so many great and high t level results and still be legal.

we are done with free trials to members of this forum after 1 person has not held up their end of the deal by not getting bloods done and another did bloods while not training, eating shit for 2 weeks and sick with the flu, hardly ideal conditions to do a blood test.

The reviews and blood tests provided can be found here: http://wickedsupplements.com/res100-review/ on each review and blood test you can click on its respective link to see where it was posted on which forum and who by, none are made up as can be seen. There is no need to be skeptic and as said we welcome more blood work from people, so if anyone wants to do more before and after bloods thats great email them through.

Over 80 reviews there is hardly any disbelief the product doesn't do what it is suppose to do.

Last edited:
Only positive trails published gives awesome looking results.

Looks like the flue dude had test flue haha
Dude a vitamin e pill that will replace hrt and pct...that totally seems legit...not!!!

Just give ONI the trial mate if its as good as u say it is then u will have no doubts letting him try it coz u would of a large base of regular clients hence alot of cash flow to find a 90 dollar trial for our curiosity and providing us all with a legitimate out come. If u don't its up to but if you put your money where your mouth is you won't back down..that's what this thread was about.

Looks like the flue dude had test flue haha
Dude a vitamin e pill that will replace hrt and pct...that totally seems legit...not!!!

Just give ONI the trial mate if its as good as u say it is then u will have no doubts letting him try it coz u would of a large base of regular clients hence alot of cash flow to find a 90 dollar trial for our curiosity and providing us all with a legitimate out come. If u don't its up to but if you put your money where your mouth is you won't back down..that's what this thread was about.

I have put my money where my mouth is 3 times on this forum 1 trial as said didn't post results the 2nd trial he posted results but stuffed the trial by being sick eating shit and not training and the 3rd trial posted great before and after results with a good controlled trial.

There is no doubt check out all the reviews http://wickedsupplements.com/res100-review/ each review is linked to a forum post where it was posted and who by, i don't have time to go and make 80 forum accounts on many boards to then go and make 500+ posts per person to then write a review for it.

So the reviews are backed by forum regulars of different aussie boards. The blood work provided is also posted by them and further backs up the "feeling" of something happening.

If 80+ independent reviews will not satisfy your belief then you simply need to try it for yourself and see.

Last edited:
Fuck it. Why not stick my 2 cents in.

While not supporting Res100 I think the three trials were a complete balls up:
1. Ghostrun and his eat pizza and not workout regime whilst sick with the flu trial - O.N. would be within his rights to take a baseball bat to Ghostrun.
2. Icefrye took the free product and ran without following through with on his side of the bargain - O.N. would be within his rights to take a baseball bat to Icefrye too.
3. Righthook (or is that left uppercut) he just miracously appeared when O.N. started spruking this product then just as miraciously disappeared straight afterwards.

Maybe the other 2 died.
mighty powerful stuff that Res.

Icefrye's online now. Ghostrun came in awhile back looking for Ausbb members to support him on another forum - wtf. Righthook is hanging with Anthony Mundane.

Fuck it. Why not stick my 2 cents in.

While not supporting Res100 I think the three trials were a complete balls up:
1. Ghostrun and his eat pizza and not workout regime whilst sick with the flu trial - O.N. would be within his rights to take a baseball bat to Ghostrun.
2. Icefrye took the free product and ran without following through with on his side of the bargain - O.N. would be within his rights to take a baseball bat to Icefrye too.
3. Righthook (or is that left uppercut) he just miracously appeared when O.N. started spruking this product then just as miraciously disappeared straight afterwards.

That's pretty much how it went with the AUSBB forum members 3 free trials 100% cost + postage paid by me and only 1 legit review and the guy has vanished at least he did complete his bloods, by the sounds of his posts he seems he was always busy with his career. We since figured out when you dont give things away for free people actually put time and effort into it and complete the blood tests correctly.

Beyond this forum though there is now 82 reviews as said before all are linked to where they were posted and who by all can be seen for their legitimacy since they are not people with only 40 posts to their names as with RH on this forum i initially told him we were done with trials especially since he had hardly any posts to his name. However he promised he would complete before and after bloods and other forum members said to let him complete the trial. I wouldn't say RH stuffed me around i would just say he got what he wanted he held up his end of the bargin and left the forum, people leave forums all the time, maybe one day he will return but you do have 82 other reviews to judge the product on 1 or 2 pissed up reviews on here does not compare to 82.

Last edited: