• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The only supplement that will significantly increase testosterone is testosterone

You do know what the words "supplement" and "drug" mean right?

Supplement - Dietary supplement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
wikipedia said:
A dietary supplement, also known as food supplement or nutritional supplement, is a preparation intended to supplement the diet and provide nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, fiber, fatty acids, or amino acids, that may be missing or may not be consumed in sufficient quantities in a person's diet.

Drug - Drug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
wikipedia said:
A drug is a substance which may have medicinal, intoxicating, performance enhancing or other effects when taken or put into a human body or the body of another animal and is not considered a food or exclusively a food.

Hopefully that gives you a clearer understanding of what a supplement is and what a drug is.

What makes it so expensive?

It is $89.95 and lasts you 50 days in terms of other testosterone boosters and cortisol control products all wrapped up into 1 product in the Australian market it isn't a very high cost. Also considering it is one of the only test boosters that has independent blood work from many people attached to it gives people confidence they are buying something which works.

If you wish to compare to other products:
Res100 50 day supply $89.95, 50-day supply cost per day $1.79
Muscletech Alpha Test $109.95, 56-day supply cost per day $1.96
PharmaFreak Test Freak $89.95, 30-day supply cost per day $2.99
Universal Animal Stak $79.95, 21-day supply cost per day $3.80
Biotest Tribex $79.95, 37-day supply cost per day $2.16
BSN EvoTest $59.95, 30-day supply cost per day $1.99
Ronnie Coleman Testogen XR $84.95, 30-day supply cost per day $2.83

It is $89.95 and lasts you 50 days in terms of other testosterone boosters and cortisol control products all wrapped up into 1 product in the Australian market it isn't a very high cost. Also considering it is one of the only test boosters that has independent blood work from many people attached to it gives people confidence they are buying something which works.

If you wish to compare to other products:
Res100 50 day supply $89.95, 50-day supply cost per day $1.79
Muscletech Alpha Test $109.95, 56-day supply cost per day $1.96
PharmaFreak Test Freak $89.95, 30-day supply cost per day $2.99
Universal Animal Stak $79.95, 21-day supply cost per day $3.80
Biotest Tribex $79.95, 37-day supply cost per day $2.16
BSN EvoTest $59.95, 30-day supply cost per day $1.99
Ronnie Coleman Testogen XR $84.95, 30-day supply cost per day $2.83
Dude, where are you getting those prices from.
Alpha test is $59.00 at the bay. I didn't bother checking the rest.

MuscleTech AlphaTest 100 Rapid-Release Capsules Testosterone Booster t bomb bsn | eBay

Last edited:
sup·ple·ment (s p l -m nt). n. 1. Something added to complete a thing, make up for a deficiency, or extend or strengthen the whole.

Dude, where are you getting those prices from.
Alpha test is $59.00 at the bay. I didn't bother checking the rest.
I got them from another business not individuals selling them on ebay they are from Mr Supplements.

Last edited:
sup·ple·ment (s p l -m nt). n. 1. Something added to complete a thing, make up for a deficiency, or extend or strengthen the whole.

are you seriously still on about this?

perhaps you can explain to the forum in your infinite wisdom the difference between a "supplement" and a "dietary supplement" and why you asked me the question if i knew what the difference was between a "supplement" and a "drug"..........

Your fight whatever you want to call it has no backbone....

are you seriously still on about this?

perhaps you can explain to the forum in your infinite wisdom the difference between a "supplement" and a "dietary supplement" and why you asked me the question if i knew what the difference was between a "supplement" and a "drug"..........

Your fight whatever you want to call it has no backbone....

are you fucking kidding me
you're supplementing your body with extra testosterone
it's a supplement
how hard is this to understand

Your product is also shit and when the ingredients are put into scientific studies, as well as your testimonials, they were outperformed by not having a wank for a week

A research on the relationship b... [J Zhejiang Univ Sci. 2003 Mar-Apr] - PubMed - NCBI