• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Oni, In this context, O.N's definition of a supplement is accurate while you're just trying to split hairs here.
Dietary supplements are harvested from nature while drugs are synthesised.

Now shut the fuck up for a change.

Last edited:
so are you saying that you agree with what he has stated on the last 2 pages concerning the difference between a "supplement" a "dietary supplement" and a "drug"

No not at all. I'm saying he's an effective 'rustler'

I didn't say that testosterone wasn't a drug
You're literally grabbing at straws here, it's hilarious.
Bottom line, testosterone is a supplement- you're supplementing your body with extra testosterone.

Don't forget now kids, it was O.N that was splitting hairs causing arguments here. All I said was that the only way to significantly increase testosterone was testosterone supplementation

I'm grabbing at straws your telling me to explain the difference between a supplement and a drug obviously you are implying res100 is a drug when it isn't and then you are saying injectable testosterone isn't a drug its a supplement.

Well while taking your supplements lets take some EPO thats just going to help supplement your body, lets also add in some T3 you already make that so just adding in some more wont hurt, how bout some IGF1 and some HGH too ohh and dont forget your supplemental humalog.

I'll tell you who a fool is you! in your last post and i'll quote you here you said:
Oni said:
I didn't say that testosterone wasn't a drug
then literally 2 lines later you said:
Oni said:
testosterone is a supplement- you're supplementing your body with extra testosterone.

You are by far the worst keyboard warrior i have come across.

If you wanted to truly supplement with testosterone you would need to swallow some man juice, not inject something synthetically manufactured.

Last edited:
O.N, if I have low test, and am using testosterone...... Is it safe to say that I'm supplementing my testosterone with synthetic testosterone?

I'm grabbing at straws your telling me to explain the difference between a supplement and a drug obviously you are implying res100 is a drug when it isn't and then you are saying injectable testosterone isn't a drug its a supplement.

Well while taking your supplements lets take some EPO thats just going to help supplement your body, lets also add in some T3 you already make that so just adding in some more wont hurt, how bout some IGF1 and some HGH too ohh and dont forget your supplemental humalog.

I'll tell you who a fool is you! in your last post and i'll quote you here you said:

then literally 2 lines later you said:

You are by far the worst keyboard warrior i have come across.

If you wanted to truly supplement with testosterone you would need to swallow some man juice, not inject something synthetically manufactured.

you're nuts

Taking anything to increase test levels be it a synthetic hormone or a natural compound is supplementing.

These supplements come in the form of drugs or natural compounds.

O.N, I think you are missing the point.

Taking anything to increase test levels be it a synthetic hormone or a natural compound is supplementing.

These supplements come in the form of drugs or natural compounds.

O.N, I think you are missing the point.

Yea I agree..supplementation is not allocated specifically for synthetic or natural means. It's just replacing a product of item with another way of fulfilling its duty. U can get iron from meat but if u are low in iron or vegan u can suppliment it by other means; herbs, pharmacy grade drugs, injection ect..

65AEA89C-5024-414A-AE58-8171F732F934-5183-0000032271E6B18F_zpsb7465497.jpg

Back on track.. Use both make valid points but if you got any Independant research done on this o.n. or study's is like to have a read to state your claims.

Cheers

O.N, if I have low test, and am using testosterone...... Is it safe to say that I'm supplementing my testosterone with synthetic testosterone?

Since the testosterone you are injecting is shutting down your system its not supplementing.

If you were to say produce 20nmol/L naturally and then add in an additional 10nmol/L giving you a total of 30nmol/L yes that would be supplementing because it would be adding to what you already produce.

But you are taking an amount which shuts off the natural production and 100% replaces the bodies natural production.

So yes testosterone enanthate is a drug and not a supplement.

Since the testosterone you are injecting is shutting down your system its not supplementing.

If you were to say produce 20nmol/L naturally and then add in an additional 10nmol/L giving you a total of 30nmol/L yes that would be supplementing because it would be adding to what you already produce.

But you are taking an amount which shuts off the natural production and 100% replaces the bodies natural production.

So yes testosterone enanthate is a drug and not a supplement.

But I dont.....

so your answer is yes, I am supplementing with testosterone.

Thanks for clearing it up. Now stop being a dick.