• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The majority you think?
I don't know but it's inconceivable to me that a belief can perpetuate without a shread of evidence.

It is baffling that religion is still a thing today but then again belief without a shred of evidence happens every day in our lives. Paleo diet, any of the diet fads, homeopathy, chiropractic, a2 milk. Not as crazy as believing in fairy tales like religion but it's pretty common.

Let's not get carried away now [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION];
Belief in religious teachings and belief in a fad are two very different things

Let's not get carried away now @Bazza20;
Belief in religious teachings and belief in a fad are two very different things
Belief in something with no evidence it exists. Infact belief in something with very strong evidence that it does not exist. Religion and medical pseudoscience are pretty similar.

Does anyone see a day when religion goes away. Wouldn't be a bad thing.

Last edited:
Personally I'm not religious, but people's religious beliefs, regardless of the denomination, keep a lot of people on the straight and narrow. Everyone has some sort of framework too contextualize their life, religion, science, dairy farming, whatever. Yes there have been, and are being terrible things done in the name of religion (whether that is true is another debate) but like everything religions evolve. I'm sure Christians of the middle ages would be horrified to see what modern Christianity has become. If every religious person lost their belief system overnight it would be anarchy. So IMO, people are entitled to believe what they want so long as they respect that others can do the same.

What about religion keeps people on the straight and narrow.

If someone doesn't know the difference between right and wrong religion isn't going to make that any better.

HeadBang.gif~c200

If I had a choice as to who I would prefer to have as a neighbor between [MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=13432]WoodyAllen[/MENTION]; I would choose [MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION]; everytime. Why? Because his beliefs make him and most other TRUE Christians very good reliable people!

I would prefer to not have a neighbor.

What about believing in a fairy tale makes you a good person.

What at about believing in a fairy tale turns a bad person into a good person

^ Thanks Brother Barry. You have a good evening too!

Nice try, but at least understand the quote before you try and use it against me.

It's also impossible to prove that the real god isn't actually a cross between superman and the Incredible Hulk and he rides a unicorn around. Doesn't make it likely or true. Makes it as likely as the stories we are currently told about god.

Something being impossible to prove it doesn't exist doesn't make it true. Makes it extremely likely that it's not true. Since there is no proof he exists, no reason why he needs to exist, why is there any reason to believe he does. Just like there is no reason to believe the superman hulk God exists.

While I would prefer to have Fadi as a neighbor, I would prefer to watch a footy match with you playing Bazza. Remember that picture of Dipper (Robert Dipierdomenico) with a player under each arm in a headlock. That's how I envision you playing footy Baz, like you post - just swinging at every kunt :D

Sometimes I can't tell whether you're trolling or really as ignorant as you come across. People with your cognitive ability are a far bigger threat than ISIS will ever be. As much as you will protest it your mentality and ISIS's mentality are like peas in a pod. People like you are the end that justifies extremists means.